Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, October 15, 2023, 01:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Got called into work can we play our game earlier gnarrkill

Saitani

Well nuffle smiled on the Kings today.
Loads of early ko's made the first half uncosteded by the kings. Followed by a razorsharp tripwire at the kings endzone. left the ball safely in their arms. followed by another t16 td.

GG Gnarkil nuffle was a really harsh mistress s in that game, good luck in the rest of the season.

tags

Sorry about the hold-up. Technically, I can take an admin loss for this one as I did not show up on the appointed time, but the mitigating circumstances were that I had a sharply rising fever from covid. Better now. I'd still like to play this one if possible. I should have plenty of availability today (Wednesday) and until Sunday, except for Saturday evening.

Mr B

hakos

We just decided to play on sunday, starting at 11 /hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on November 11, 2023, 10:18:40 AMWe just decided to play on sunday, starting at 11 /hakos
Awesome. I was just wondering

hakos

Final game of the day is played and it ended in a blood bath. Norse blood that is.

It started fairly normal with the Norse attacking, bashing and moving forward on one flank where their frenzy is the most effective. With some help from the audience they could do a quick score in turn 4.

Nurgles counter attacked and drived steadily forward. But in turn 7 the Nurgle rage went into an overdrive mode and removed half the norse team (or close to). The equalizer happened in turn 8.

Second half the Norse could only field a team of 9 (with several rookies) against a full Nurgle team on the offence. Norse could do nothing except taking damage. The leading 2-1 goal came easily in turn 12.

With only 5 players on the field the Norse tried to make an offence but once again bad luck hit them. A blitz for the Nurgle sort of sealed the deal. After the blitz only the two runners were guarding the ball. Soon the Norse were down to the last runner standing up. He tried to run around everywhere on the field but could not escape the Nurgle. Eventually even the final Norse had to give up and allow the Nurgel team to win with 3-1.

Thanks for the game Tags, sorry about the bad luck. I am surprised the luck numbers are not more skewed.

/hakos

tags

Well, the stats were mostly skewed in block/armour/injury, which seems right when looking at my dugout :D

When my team was cut down to size, no extraordinary luck was required to dominate the match.

Anyway, thanks for the match, day forwarded!