S15 - Match Day 11

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Final day, what's one to say?
Find your fray, slay, slay, slay!

J-Reedy

Luiggi, time to see if our teams will live up to their statistical reputations as the most violent teams in the league. Here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+1):
- Wednesday, today, 19-21
- Thursday 18-20
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday probably any time before 21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about next week during Saturday, if nescessary.

Mr B

Wolfs den.. when we end this failed season?

The Golden Arrow

Ok muller, when can you play? I can play tonight or daytime on Saturday (maybe late evening as well). Don't know about next week yet but it will be very tight to get a game in then.

Luiggi

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 07, 2014, 06:37:35 AM
Luiggi, time to see if our teams will live up to their statistical reputations as the most violent teams in the league. Here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+1):
- Wednesday, today, 19-21
- Thursday 18-20
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday probably any time before 21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about next week during Saturday, if nescessary.

After the goblin massacre, I think I'll struggle to put up a fight against your fearsome Norse, but I'll do my best to push that Fantasy Armor to the limit :D

Thursday at 20 o'clock is my best bet. See you tomorrow!

equilibri

Lasseman!

Time for the last game this season and it is an important game for my orcz!
A win for me, and a loss or draw for Hakos gives me a place in the play-offs! :D

So, pick a date and time for the slaughter:

Sat 10/5: 19:00 ->
Sun 11/5: 19:00 ->

If none of these days work, we'll try something next week instead.

//Equilibri

Gurgeh

Bantha:

This is a rather busy week for me since I will be in Warsaw during the weekend. I can play thursday evening or monday evening, or at some later point.

Gnaarkill

Ahoy Lord Hakos!

The Old World Pirates wants to invite your crew of laser swinging swashbucklers to a match in the old traditional sport of blood bowl! :D

I have a pretty busy weekend im afraid.

My OK starting times this week are as follow:
Thursday: 18.00-22.00
Friday: No
Saturday: No
Sunday: All day

If Thursday nor Sunday suits you we can look for alternatives.

/Gnaar

hakos

sunday it is

How about 10?

/hakos

Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on May 07, 2014, 11:54:12 AM
After the goblin massacre, I think I'll struggle to put up a fight against your fearsome Norse, but I'll do my best to push that Fantasy Armor to the limit :D

Thursday at 20 o'clock is my best bet. See you tomorrow!

Yeah, I was a bit surprised to see the three MNGs in your roster, those little fellows really must've been pissed about something. On the other hand, looks like hoofs are really agile way to move around, FA Inc's research department may have to take a look into those...

Will be seeing you later today!

Mr B

Quote from: Gurgeh on May 07, 2014, 09:38:32 PM
Bantha:

This is a rather busy week for me since I will be in Warsaw during the weekend. I can play thursday evening or monday evening, or at some later point.
Meaning this day.
Cool 21 CEST will that work for you?

Gurgeh

Quote from: Mr B on May 08, 2014, 05:28:58 PM
Quote from: Gurgeh on May 07, 2014, 09:38:32 PM
Bantha:

Meaning this day.
Cool 21 CEST will that work for you?

That will work. See you then.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 07, 2014, 11:28:55 AM
Ok muller, when can you play? I can play tonight or daytime on Saturday (maybe late evening as well). Don't know about next week yet but it will be very tight to get a game in then.
I am also free tonight. Saturday is a bit more dodgy but the evening and maybe late afternoon is still open.

J-Reedy

Some sort of match report or season recap will follow later, too late to write anything now, have to be up in six hours. I started the game strong by killing a loner but that was followed by two turns of skully blocking. However, Fantasy Armor Inc's armor really proved superior today and Luiggi couldn't capitalize my early stutter. Then Luiggi got Nuffled, then he got Nuffled some more. And when he had been Nuffled some more the hard way, he was finally Nuffled real good. Thanks again for the game Luiggi, at least you got the roll for the minotaur and will be getting a full team to your next match.