Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
Chaos Bloodseekers - Walkover AI team

Mr B

atte1979

Hello hakos!

When can the bretons come and play with The Orks?

Gnaarkill

Saitani!

Too bad your vamps are fangless, otherwise they could have a taste of that sweet sweet dark elf blood. Ive heard it's a rare delicacy among you vampires :'D
Oh well, at least we can play blood bowl instead of sinful activities playing with bodily fluids!

My OK starting times are somewhat like this:
Today (Wednesday): 18 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22
Friday: 19 - 00
Saturday: 19 - 00
Sunday: 10 - 20
Monday: 19 - 22

You could also poke at me on discord :)

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: atte1979 on August 10, 2022, 12:21:34 AMHello hakos!

Hello, still on vacation time here so most times are possible. Tomorrow, thursday is slightly booked though.

So, how about friday, any time of the day?

/Hakos

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on August 10, 2022, 10:44:59 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on August 10, 2022, 12:21:34 AMHello hakos!

Hello, still on vacation time here so most times are possible. Tomorrow, thursday is slightly booked though.

So, how about friday, any time of the day?

/Hakos
Well that's a nice coincidence, I'm also on vacation this week. Friday @ 08-13 CET works for me, but how does tonight work for you? I'm not doing anything at the moment. After that it's either any time Saturday or Sunday evening onward from 17.00 CET.

Gnaarkill

Match nr. 1 match day nr. 6.

Har Ganeth BB vs Fangless Freshmen

Elves comes out victourious after an upwards battle for the vamps.
To the match, Saitani wisely brought infamous star player Wilhelm Chaney and a Wizard. All in vain though as the wizard botched his fireball and Chaney had a couple of beers too much last night and decided to rest in the dugouts after just 2 rounds of play.

Vamps trying to wake Chaney up while also arguing with the wizard AND on top of that trying to play a blood bowl game against win-eager dark elves, who recently have tried the smell of victory in 2 of their 3 last matches, proved to be too tough of a challenge.

Match ends in a 2-1 victory for the pale ones.

GG SAITANI!

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: atte1979 on August 10, 2022, 04:54:15 PMWell that's a nice coincidence, I'm also on vacation this week. Friday @ 08-13 CET works for me, but how does tonight work for you? I'm not doing anything at the moment. After that it's either any time Saturday or Sunday evening onward from 17.00 CET.

Friday at 10:00 CET would be perfect for me. :)

CU

/hakos

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on August 11, 2022, 09:29:52 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on August 10, 2022, 04:54:15 PMWell that's a nice coincidence, I'm also on vacation this week. Friday @ 08-13 CET works for me, but how does tonight work for you? I'm not doing anything at the moment. After that it's either any time Saturday or Sunday evening onward from 17.00 CET.

Friday at 10:00 CET would be perfect for me. :)

CU

/hakos
Brilliant, tomorrow @ 10 CET it is then.

hakos

The match between Bretonnians and Orks was very even. Read on to learn more about what happened.

Orks start on the offence but need to send the entire team backwards to protect the ball carrier from the Knights galloping far into the Orks half. No, it was not a blitz, just a not so ordinary defence according to the doctrine "best defence is an offence". The Orks fail to build up a proper cage and the ball can be sacked but unfortunately it lands in the hands of a very suprised Ork lineman. At least he is smart enough to hand it over to a blitzer as soon as he can. The Orks are then forced to commit to one flank and is heavily closed in but they have a small way out. In turn 7 their blitzer has 8 steps to go for a TD. All that is needed to stop it is for one knigt to dodge (with dodge skill) and then get a push or better (2D) to thwart the goal. But the old good double 1 strikes again at the most severe moment possible (ok, to be fair it was a 1 and a 2 but it felt like a double 1 moment). Orks manage to do the two GFI in turn 8 and score 1-0.

Second half, the Bretonnians are eager to show what they can do. They get the LOS down including KO the troll and then secure the ball. Next turn they secure the left flank and the ball carrier moves steadily forward. It is possible to score around turn 12 but the decision is to just stay still in the corner close to the Orks TD zone and knock down wave after wave of Ork warriors trying to break the steal wall. But Orkz are stubborn and never gives up so a TD in turn 14 seems prudent. 1-1.

Two turns left for the Orks to win the match. They immediately attack the weak right flank and manage to get the ball within scoring distance with two players able to score. The catch? Well, the catch is that the final catch of the blitzer intended to score fails. The ball is free. The knights can use their speed to surround both the ball and the potential scorers with half a team of defenders. In the final turn the goblin make the scoring attempt which require 4 dodges, one pick up and one GFI. The final dodge fails and the game is tied 1-1.

Thanks for the game Atte. It was a fun and even match. Seems we both got lucky dices in the end. Alhtough you got them in first half and I got them in second half.

No permanent injuries and four level up in my team so I feel almost like a winner anyway.

/hakos

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on August 12, 2022, 12:34:06 PMThe match between Bretonnians and Orks was very even. Read on to learn more about what happened.

Orks start on the offence but need to send the entire team backwards to protect the ball carrier from the Knights galloping far into the Orks half. No, it was not a blitz, just a not so ordinary defence according to the doctrine "best defence is an offence". The Orks fail to build up a proper cage and the ball can be sacked but unfortunately it lands in the hands of a very suprised Ork lineman. At least he is smart enough to hand it over to a blitzer as soon as he can. The Orks are then forced to commit to one flank and is heavily closed in but they have a small way out. In turn 7 their blitzer has 8 steps to go for a TD. All that is needed to stop it is for one knigt to dodge (with dodge skill) and then get a push or better (2D) to thwart the goal. But the old good double 1 strikes again at the most severe moment possible (ok, to be fair it was a 1 and a 2 but it felt like a double 1 moment). Orks manage to do the two GFI in turn 8 and score 1-0.

Second half, the Bretonnians are eager to show what they can do. They get the LOS down including KO the troll and then secure the ball. Next turn they secure the left flank and the ball carrier moves steadily forward. It is possible to score around turn 12 but the decision is to just stay still in the corner close to the Orks TD zone and knock down wave after wave of Ork warriors trying to break the steal wall. But Orkz are stubborn and never gives up so a TD in turn 14 seems prudent. 1-1.

Two turns left for the Orks to win the match. They immediately attack the weak right flank and manage to get the ball within scoring distance with two players able to score. The catch? Well, the catch is that the final catch of the blitzer intended to score fails. The ball is free. The knights can use their speed to surround both the ball and the potential scorers with half a team of defenders. In the final turn the goblin make the scoring attempt which require 4 dodges, one pick up and one GFI. The final dodge fails and the game is tied 1-1.

Thanks for the game Atte. It was a fun and even match. Seems we both got lucky dices in the end. Alhtough you got them in first half and I got them in second half.

No permanent injuries and four level up in my team so I feel almost like a winner anyway.

/hakos
Thank you for the match hakos, I really had a good time playing against you. The barrage of KO's in the second half ended all my hopes of stopping you from scoring and the desperate torpedo attack in my final two turns was nothing short of a desperate "why-the-hell-not"-dash for the goal. I wish you the best of luck and success (except against me of course) for the rest of the season.

Lars

Mr. B would it be able for you To play our match some time tomorow (sunday) most time would work for me
/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on August 13, 2022, 03:37:33 PMMr. B would it be able for you To play our match some time tomorow (sunday) most time would work for me
/Lars
Sounds good and doable.
Let's connect and some time before lunch then?
Ok 10isch will that work?

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on August 13, 2022, 03:58:03 PM
Quote from: Lars on August 13, 2022, 03:37:33 PMMr. B would it be able for you To play our match some time tomorow (sunday) most time would work for me
/Lars
Sounds good and doable.
will be online around 10 then

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on August 13, 2022, 08:14:48 PM
Quote from: Mr B on August 13, 2022, 03:58:03 PM
/Lars
Sounds good and doable.
will be online around 10 then
:thumbsup: