Merchandize!

Started by NUL, January 24, 2011, 08:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NUL

So... Your team loses match after match... Those sponsorship contract seems light years away and you never seem to earn any more precious cows... Don't worry! We all now that winning games doesn't mean everything, the only thing that really matters is...

Hats! T-shirts! Cups! Bags! Jackets! Socks! Shoes! Towels! Glasses! Goggles! Toys! Plates! Toothbrushes! Toilet bowl cleaners! Fishing rods! Life jackets! Condoms!
Anything you produce that you stick your team name on will be bought by your stupid fans!

Market analysis show that the Blood Bowl fans of Cowpenhaven has as much as 25 x just waiting to be spent on some stupid piece of crap! So, what are you waiting for! Get those cheap produce out on the market right now!

Note: This is how it works. Post a picture that shows your teams product. As soon as there are 5 products in this thread, there will be a vote: Everyone that has posted a pic here will have 3 votes that they can place on each other (not on your self!). The outcome of the vote reflects your products success on the market. Remember: Expectations are low. You don't need to be an Photoshop master. Posting a random pic you found on google and write a text, posing it as a product, will do just fine!

Papa Angel

What could be better that a cute Aakaan Pirut fan outfit doll?
Nothing!
Buy one for your wife/significant other!
Buy another for your daughter and inspire her to become a pro blood bowler! Maybe some day she'll join an Amazon team and starts to bring home cash and interesting ripped off body parts from other players!

bodyschlompf

;D  ;D  ;D

How cute! Death by Dolly, yay!

johoohno

Enjoy your game of Blood Bowl with the taste of Nurgle rot close to your lips Nurgle cup.

This is bound to increase your experience of the true blood bowl spirit: a sip of blood, a whiff of rot and sensation of the hidden spikes embedding themselves in your palm and finally the look of utter disappointment. Get your mug now, it's a must!

(Sorry about being totally inept at inserting pictures, I hope the link will do)

The Golden Arrow

Cannot see the link, upload the image to an image host and link the image link from there (or copy the link to the picture and wrap it in img tags).

Flying Circus

I think this was the picture Johnohoo was trying to post

Helping my next opponent, what am I doing ::) Well maybe trying to bribe  ;D