Coach Win%

Started by bodyschlompf, January 19, 2011, 04:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodyschlompf

The tiebreaker used in NUL is the coach's win%. Win% basically means how many percent of the total played matches the coaches has won, with the addition that a tie is calculated as half of a win (Example: Coach X has played 10 matches. He won 3, lost 5 and tied 2. This means his win% is 40%: 30% for the won matches and an additional 10% for the two tied matches).

Some matches will not count when calculating the win%, however. These matches are: Those who ended prematurely, those who where "admined", games played against so called "dummy" teams.

----------------------------------

*** COACH WIN% ***
(As of the end of season 1)

Flying Circus

So far I like this page  ;D

staffan

So, I guess we have to change that, don't WE ?

We can start by killing off a few of those freaks ;)

That will make it harder to win, right ?

bodyschlompf

Quote from: Flying Circus on January 26, 2011, 12:58:08 PM

It's all ready been broken. You tied against me in MD2, remember?  :P

Flying Circus

Quote from: bodyschlompf on January 26, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
Quote from: Flying Circus on January 26, 2011, 12:58:08 PM

It's all ready been broken. You tied against me in MD2, remember?  :P

I know but that does not say here =)
and in your statistics I must say you seem to be the master of draws and just wish that you will draw or win against those sissy girls winning everything this season.

bodyschlompf

Of course! I don't care if I win or play a draw! I'm just after ruining someone else's winning streak!  :P

Flying Circus

I think the two of us is not really thinking the same way, good luck though cause I might need you to have that  ;D

krim_nielsen

what happens if Flying Circus and I get a tie in the final week?
we have the same win% in the first season of nul (as far as I can see, correct me if I'm wrong) .. then what? :)

bodyschlompf

Quote from: krim_nielsen on February 02, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
what happens if Flying Circus and I get a tie in the final week?
we have the same win% in the first season of nul (as far as I can see, correct me if I'm wrong) .. then what? :)

http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=23.0

Does that answer your question?

Flying Circus

So Bodys draw with the ladies did not matter for Physicxs position but for my rats small heads, it was important psychologically.

Krim, really looking forward to next match, hope for a good one.

krim_nielsen

yes it does .. come to think of it I remember reading that some weeks ago =)

looking forward to it aswell :)

Flying Circus

Krim are you not rank 1 because of better TD diff this season??

krim_nielsen

if TD difference has anything to say, then yes
I have no idea of how they coded tiebreakers ingame .. woulndt be surprised if they havent done anything and its just random who's on top - which would suck big time =)

Flying Circus

Quote from: krim_nielsen on February 02, 2011, 11:22:50 PM
if TD difference has anything to say, then yes
I have no idea of how they coded tiebreakers ingame .. woulndt be surprised if they havent done anything and its just random who's on top - which would suck big time =)

Dont worry about it, I will kick your ass anyway  ;D

Pidpad

At OCC we sent Focus/Cyanide a question about the ingame tie-breakers. Never received any answer.
I'll be trying to figure them out at the end of the season (mid next week). If I manage to see any pattern I'll keep you updated.