Greetings lord Psychomullet!

Started by Pidpad, January 20, 2011, 07:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pidpad

Some of my players are complaining about the lack of foo.. err, supporting players on the pitch at times.
Could your lordship maybe allow us to hire some of the peasants around town whenever we show up for a match a bit short on snac.. err players?

NUL

[muffled shout] Sire! There's someone in the hallway, i think he wants to speak with you!

* Moments pass *

[Lord Psychomullet appears in the hall, he's chewing on a sandwich]

Who are you? *Chewing* *Chewing* *Burp* No wait, wait! ... I know you! Your that guy who coaches those blood-thirsty buggers! * Burp* Love those guys! I have high expectations on that 2nd Demi God guy, he looks fierce! Now was it anything special you wanted?

QuoteWell...Some of my players are complaining about the lack of foo.. err, supporting players on the pitch at times.
Could your lordship maybe allow us to hire some of the peasants around town whenever we show up for a match a bit short on snac.. err players?

I don't understand... Do you want my sandwich? Or what? ... * Chewing * Chewing* ... ... *Chewing* ... ... ... * Burp* ... ... *Fart* ... ... *Chewing* ... ...  Aaaah! Now i get it! You're asking me if I can lend someone from my household to take to the pitch! Well... Yeah, of course! I have some old female slaves that sit out in the back and patch up clothing, they're wizened and flat-chested enough to be mistaken for thralls actually. They have annoyed me some lately. I can lend you those! But... I expect you to pay the annual tribute to me during the Cow Market. If you don't, you'll be fined. But i don't  have to tell you that, right! You're a man of honour! Catch you later, man!

[Psychomullet leaves the room]

Pidpad

Greetings again Lord Psychomullet!

Your wisdom knows no bounds.
Vecna the Second Demi-God scored twice in our win against those flesh-less things and the slaves performed as you'd expect.
They'll all be returned alive and mostly in working order.

I'll be certain to leave an appropriate amount during the cow market!

NUL

Quote from: Pidpad on January 20, 2011, 10:41:29 PM
Greetings again Lord Psychomullet!

Your wisdom knows no bounds.
Vecna the Second Demi-God scored twice in our win against those flesh-less things and the slaves performed as you'd expect.
They'll all be returned alive and mostly in working order.

I'll be certain to leave an appropriate amount during the cow market!

[*The sound of a flushing toilet*]

[A door opens]

What a flush are you talking about!? I was of course there to watch the game, didn't  you see me? ... Didn't you!? ... Ah, newer mind... I have to say, though, prime time entertainment! The three slaves I lent you are really sore and could hardly get out of bed today, Muahahahaha! Wonderfull! They will know better to annoy me in the future. My favourite part of the game was when Vecna bit one of my slaves so hard, she had to be carried of the pitch by a stretcher! Unforgettable entertainment! Muahahahahaha! Catch you later man.

[Leaves the room]