Valhalla Cup Match 8

Started by J-Reedy, July 06, 2011, 02:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Took the liberty of starting the new match topic for week 8. Play on.

J-Reedy

Mr. Bantha, when will your Mummies let you out to play? Here are my preferred times (in GMT+2 or Swedish time as they also call it):
Wednesday 18.00-22.00
Thursday 19.00-21.00
Friday 19.00->

Weekend is also possible but would prefer a weekday match. Let me know. Cheers.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 06, 2011, 02:42:00 AM
Mr. Bantha, when will your Mummies let you out to play? Here are my preferred times (in GMT+2 or Swedish time as they also call it):
Wednesday 18.00-22.00
Thursday 19.00-21.00
Friday 19.00->

Weekend is also possible but would prefer a weekday match. Let me know. Cheers.
Nice initiative dude!
It looks like friday will be best, how short notice will you be abel to play on thursday?
Then I can let you know tomorrow if....

Cheers
/B

The Golden Arrow

Staffan:
I am basically busy this whole week. I don't think I can play before tuesday next week (or later that week). Hope that will be ok with the late start and all...

staffan

???
But when can you play ?

I am flexible but work this week.
Can you play in the weekend?
I cannot play on tuesday !!!
I prefer to play in the evening fr.o.m. Cest 21.

Staffan

The Golden Arrow

Basically I don't have time to play at all this week (very busy today and tomorrow and will go away from friday to monday). Next week after tuesday I am basically free, but not sure how far we can stretch the match week...

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on July 06, 2011, 07:49:19 AM
It looks like friday will be best, how short notice will you be abel to play on thursday?
Then I can let you know tomorrow if....

I have nothing planned for Thursday evening so I'll be able to play if I get the notice by 19.00. I will be away from Interweb from 15 to 18 (going orienteering, so the end time is flexible if I get lost), but I'll get online as soon as I get back home and will be ready to go from 19.00 onwards.

Friday is fine by me if you can't make it on Thursday. Only thing I'm concerned about is that Tor would probably be more favourable towards my girls than Freya, as Freya might be a bit jealous of them.

krim_nielsen

hey Scaurus

I can play:
saturday from 12.00 and starting no later than 15.00
sunday from 12.00 and starting no later than 15.00 .. and then again from 20.00 and starting no later than 22.00
monday, tuesday, wednesday from 19.30 and starting no later than 21.30

when can yooou? =)

Rotty

Hey Kezerk, we are up :)

This is my first vacation week so my schedule is really stuffed. I can play now (if you manage to see this..)

Other openings are:

Friday only really from before 09:00 am.
Or reeeally early Sunday, before 08:00 am.

After that I'm smacked. Sorry for the tight choice of dates :P

// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

scaurus2000

Quote from: krim_nielsen on July 06, 2011, 08:57:31 PM
hey Scaurus

I can play:
saturday from 12.00 and starting no later than 15.00
sunday from 12.00 and starting no later than 15.00 .. and then again from 20.00 and starting no later than 22.00
monday, tuesday, wednesday from 19.30 and starting no later than 21.30

when can yooou? =)

hi Krim,
what do you think sunday at 20.00? ...gmt+2 right?...we have same time...I think....or not? :)

krim_nielsen

sunday 20.00 is fine
and yep GMT+2 =)

J-Reedy

Mr B. Just returning from orienteering, will be 20 gmt+2 when I'm home. Just to warn in case thursday is a go.

And no, I didn't get lost, honestly. The place was just further away than thought, 60 min drive instead of 30 I expected.

Mr B

Ok, lets plan for 20:oo then..
Would be good to have the game in the history books.

Cheers!
/B

Rotty

Kezerk matey,

I've only got Sunday left playing. If you can I'd like to start play 09:00 am the latest (added an extra hour since we booked a later train).
Are you available?

I may have time tomorrow Saturday if we play really late, not sure what time yet since I don't know when we will be back. But it will be late, after 22:00 prolly.

I won't have time next week at all, if the play day 8 is extended, since I won't have a computer then.

Really sorry but it is vacation time and my vacation is all but vacationely :)

/Rot

// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

mooonuel

Hiya Konna

Are you available to play tommorow 16:00 GMT

Mooonuel