Valhalla Cup Match 9

Started by The Golden Arrow, July 14, 2011, 10:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kezerk

Quote from: ToFex80 on July 14, 2011, 09:26:07 PM
hi kezerk,

I´m available almost every night after 21.00 gmt+2 (swe time)

you just tell me when you can...

tonight aswell (14th) works fine for me...

see you around!

Not sure which days would be doable for me. Sunday evening should be. Monday's busy. Tuesday and Wednesday should be fine.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

ToFex80

Kez,

How about sunday evening at 21.00?

Kezerk

Quote from: ToFex80 on July 15, 2011, 07:43:56 PM
Kez,

How about sunday evening at 21.00?

It's a date. 21.00 CET/22.00 EET it is, then.

scaurus2000

Quote from: Rotty on July 14, 2011, 09:34:31 PM
Hello Scaurus,

I'm currently on vacation and travelling a lot. I'll be back to my comp next week after Thursday(21 Jul). I'm available most times then so just you give me a time that suits you after that date (i.e. Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Preferably early since I enjoy having my morning coffee and BB at the same time :)  

hello Rotty, would you play friday 22 July at 21.00 gmt+2?

ToFex80

Kez,

I´m in-game now. see you there...

ToFex80

kez

Been waiting for thirty minutes now, guess you´ve forgot about the match...

I´ll wait a little longer though, really want to play!

c u

ToFex80

Kez,

I´m going to start another match instead now, either i´ll meet you in-game after that one or we should try again on tuesday same time...

See you around

J-Reedy

Quote from: ToFex80 on July 17, 2011, 09:30:44 PM
kez
Been waiting for thirty minutes now, guess you´ve forgot about the match...

I had an SMS from Kez waiting for me when I woke up. He asked me to tell write here that his Internet connection is down. Unfortunately I was already asleep (trying to lessen my sleeping deficit from last week) when he send the text, so I naturally didn't manage to convey the message. So this is just to tell, that Kezerk tried to notify about his obstacle.

ToFex80

Thanx for the info J...

Hopefully he´s got it going till tuesday evening, I´ll be in-game waiting from 21.00 cet.

Kezerk

Quote from: ToFex80 on July 18, 2011, 09:39:47 AM
Thanx for the info J...

Hopefully he´s got it going till tuesday evening, I´ll be in-game waiting from 21.00 cet.

The ISP finally got their act together. So I'm back amongst the living again. Tuesdays' fine. Hopefully nothing else comes and screws it up this time.

- Kez.

ToFex80

Kez,

great to hear that your back from the dark...

So tomorrow at 21.00 (22.00 in your case) the girls are all lined up for you  ;)

ToFex80

Kez,

Sorry, but it´s my turn to forfeit tonight´s game. I had totally forgot we were going to my mother in-law!!!

Anyone that has one knows that it´s NOT a good idea not to show up, even though it´s because of a BB game!

Anyway, wednesday were allright for you aswell, right? Shall we say the same time?

Kezerk

Quote from: ToFex80 on July 19, 2011, 02:47:58 PM
Kez,

Sorry, but it´s my turn to forfeit tonight´s game. I had totally forgot we were going to my mother in-law!!!

Anyone that has one knows that it´s NOT a good idea not to show up, even though it´s because of a BB game!

Anyway, wednesday were allright for you aswell, right? Shall we say the same time?

Yes, we shall :)  Have fun ;)

- Kez.

staffan

Krim won by 1-0 but is was a tough struggle !
It felt like an even game...

I will be away until the beginnig of august !

Staffan

Rotty

Quote from: scaurus2000 on July 16, 2011, 08:16:25 PM
Quote from: Rotty on July 14, 2011, 09:34:31 PM
Hello Scaurus,

I'm currently on vacation and travelling a lot. I'll be back to my comp next week after Thursday(21 Jul). I'm available most times then so just you give me a time that suits you after that date (i.e. Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Preferably early since I enjoy having my morning coffee and BB at the same time :)  

hello Rotty, would you play friday 22 July at 21.00 gmt+2?

Friday sounds fine. Bleed u soon :)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick