Valhalla Cup Match 11

Started by J-Reedy, August 09, 2011, 07:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

New games are up.

NattBowlarna and Jungle_boogie are 1 point apart from each other and fighting for the top spot so their opponents probably won't have it easy. Racewise the race for the top spot is even, as the current top team NattBowlarna will meet Silver Hunters in an all-undead match while Jungle_Boogie will face the brave Brothers in an all-human match. Will there be boogying or night-time bowling going on after the final match day? Tune in later to hear all the results from the final week. Looking at the other pairings, the match between the Bloodstone Maniax and Sing A Song Everyday is a good one for the more inexperienced bloowbowl spectators, as it'll be extremely easy to tell the players apart from each other. The rookie amazon teams will have beastial opponents: Cougar Kittens will go against Flying Boom Bats BK. It'll be interesting to see whether the match will cats playing with mice or rats swarming over the frightened wenches. The other rookie amazon team Gothia Empressess will battle in a probably bit more physical match against Spyhilitic Dribblers. Time will tell whether the empire will rise or does chaos ensue. Staffans Hooligang will have a bye week as Orgasmic team has thrown in the towel and bowed out of the race for the Valhalla Cup.

Game on!

J-Reedy

Yo Ratstick! Let me know when you'll be available. Here are my OK starting times for this week, all times Swedish (GMT+2):

Tue (today): 19-21
Wed: 19-22
Thu: 20-21
Fri: 19-21

Weekend is a no-go for me but next week should be OK. Let's look at those times if none of this week's times work for you.

The Golden Arrow

OK, Mr B time for a real showdown  8)

This week I am free on wednesday, friday and sunday night (would rather play friday or sunday). Next week should also be possible.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 09, 2011, 08:46:28 AM
OK, Mr B time for a real showdown  8)

This week I am free on wednesday, friday and sunday night (would rather play friday or sunday). Next week should also be possible.
hehe, cool.. lets try Friday then shall we.
Any time during Friday that is best for you.. no it will not be full moon.  8)

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Almost... the later the more full it is :P

Well, start at 21-22 or something?

krim_nielsen

hey Konna!

thursday (11th) starting between 19.00 and 21.30
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday (15th - 17th) starting between 19.00 and 21.30

Konna

Quote from: krim_nielsen on August 09, 2011, 04:01:06 PM
hey Konna!

thursday (11th) starting between 19.00 and 21.30
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday (15th - 17th) starting between 19.00 and 21.30

Hi,

let's try thursday (11th) around 19.00 swede time then.

krim_nielsen

Rotty

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 09, 2011, 07:58:12 AM
Yo Ratstick! Let me know when you'll be available. Here are my OK starting times for this week, all times Swedish (GMT+2):

Weekend is a no-go for me but next week should be OK. Let's look at those times if none of this week's times work for you.
:o
Gah! Not more amazons! always lose more rats to girls than against chaos. Just need to double check the time. Will get back soon, prolly Thursday it is.
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

mooonuel

Hiya Tofex

How does Mon/Tues 18:00 CEST sound

Mooonuel

Rotty

Quote from: Rotty on August 10, 2011, 03:12:13 PM

Gah! Not more amazons! always lose more rats to girls than against chaos. Just need to double check the time. Will get back soon, prolly Thursday it is.

Yo Reedy, I'm go tonite (Thursday) at 20 CET if that time is still open for you. Friday is busy. What you say ?
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

J-Reedy

Quote from: Rotty on August 11, 2011, 08:00:48 AM
Quote from: Rotty on August 10, 2011, 03:12:13 PM

Yo Reedy, I'm go tonite (Thursday) at 20 CET if that time is still open for you. Friday is busy. What you say ?

Tonite 20 CET is OK. See you in-game!

ToFex80

hi mooonuel,

the set out days works fine, but how about starting a little later, does that work for you?

i´d prefer to start at earliest 20.00...

staffan

Tommassten: When can you play ?

I can play most evenings from 20 CEST, but not this friday.

scaurus2000

hello kezerk,
i can play from monday 15 August...here is my times (gmt+2):

monday-wednesday-friday-saturday-sunday from 03.00 pm till 10 pm;
tuesday-thursday from 5.30 pm till 10 pm;

let me know your availability

cheers