Season 4 starts here!

Started by Mr B, August 20, 2011, 08:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

NUL is currently in preparation for Season 4. Sign up now!

INFORMATION ON UPCOMING SEASON

Season 4 is currently schedule to start September 5th, which means that you have to apply your participation before that date.

The official date of kick off is September 5th when we can apply to each division.

The games will start 12 of September.
The season will commence with one match day per week, and have maximum 5-7 matches.
Depending on how many we will be in season 4, If possible we shall have two groups dividing each group so they consist of similar teams (TV-wise) and number of teams.

New members
1: Create an account on this forum
2. Activate the account when it is approved
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section here and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The Coordinator will put you on the participant list in this post.

Old members - using a team previously used in NUL
1: Reply to this post or send a PM to the Coordinator and state that you want play next season using a previously used team.
2: The Coordinator will put you up on the participant list in this post.

Old members - rerolling team
1: PM the Coordinator and state that you want to play with a rerolled team. The Coordinator will reply with some questions.
2: You have two options: a) Venture to the town of Cowpenhaven and try to find contributors to your team b) be lazy and do nothing
3: The Coordinator will put you up on the participant list.

PARTICIPANTS FOR NEXT SEASON
DIV1: Valhalla CUP

• Mr B (Bantha in game) - Nattbowlarna
  • J-Reedy - Cougar Kittens
  • Staffan  - Staffans Hooligans
  • Konna  - Other Brothers
  • krim_nielsen - jungle boogie
  • Rotty (Ratstick in game) - Flying Boom Bats
DIV2: Ulls Pasture

• The Golden Arrow - new team
  • mooonuel - new team
  • ToFex80 - new team
  • Barmution - new team
  • Oller - new team
  • JerXou - new team

Times up!
  • Your name here please :D - Team name ;) : But you just missed the gate!

J-Reedy

J-Reedy and the Cougar Kittens will return to battle all the undead teams, those less pretty amazon teams and all rest of the teams for the top spots of the NUL's 4th season.

staffan

Staffan will participate !

The Hooligang will take its Revenge... ;)

Konna

I'll be there with my punching bags. This time for the entire season too.

The Golden Arrow

I will of course be joining this season as well. I'll be using a new team, the necros have given it what they got... Not sure what yet, thinking of running a fast team.

krim_nielsen

jungle boogie will be ready for another season

Rotty

My rats need revenge they say - so sign up Boom Bats :)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

mooonuel

I'll be returning and I think it will be Dark Elves for me  :-\

ToFex80

I´ll be glad to start in next season too, I´ll be lining up a with a new team as the empresses ran off to the woods again after a failed season and are nowhere to be found...

scaurus2000

my woodies take a little break, have fun  ;)

Barmution

Hi all!

I've decided to join in the fun and slaughter. Saw that a Necro team dropped out and it's a darned shame if the league would start without some Weres somewhere, so I'll roll up a team called the Necro Norwegicus for the upcoming season.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Oller

Fresh meat entering the fray! Coach Oller's orc team Lotsa Stompin' is looking for trouble, especially with an old rival humie team called Other Brothers  ;D

JerXou

Will be there with my undead! Last Steps will be offering chance to run away.. if you can.

The Golden Arrow

I'll play a high elf team next season will be nice to get a true passing game :)

ToFex80

I've lined up a new team of lizards to join the fun... Just wanted to make a short note that I'll be away from the 10th to the 17th...