Season 4 Match 1 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, September 11, 2011, 08:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

OK, time for yet another glorious season of blood bowl. There are several new teams this year fighting for a place in the blood bowl legends. Play well and you will gain glory, play well and you might still have a tomorrow...

Match ups are here temporarily, until Mr.B fix the new forum for season 4. The match week is 2 weeks this match day, but play as fast as you can and we will be able to get next week going faster.

The Golden Arrow

OK, hi Jer. I'm really not sure if I will be able to play at all this week. I could maybe get a game in on sunday during the game. Next week I think I should be able to play (monday or thursday would be best, the weekend is not good).

mooonuel

Hiya Barmution

How does Monday evening sound ?

Mooonuel

Barmution

Quote from: mooonuel on September 11, 2011, 11:12:38 PM
Hiya Barmution

How does Monday evening sound ?

Mooonuel
I don't know if I can make it before thursday evening this week. Tight schedule as I'm supposed to be quiz master at a local pub this wednesday. If I by some divine fortune I should get enough done by tonight, I'll check in on the server at about 21:00 GMT+1 +/- 5 min. If that fails, how about some time after 19:00 GMT+1 on thursday?

Barmution
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

mooonuel

Lets make it 20:00 gmt+1 on Thursday then  :)

Barmution

You got yourself a date, sir... WITH DESTINY! *dun-DUUUN-dun!*
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Oller

So, ToFex80, when would you perhaps be able to play? I'd be available this Thursday, Saturday (except I have a gig around 13-17) and Sunday.

mooonuel

Hiya barmtion

Really sorry cant make tonight. Was admitted to hospital on tuesday and am still there

Mooonuel

Barmution

No problem at all, sorry to hear that you're ill. I hope it isn't too serious and that you recover quickly. Gimme a holler when you are fit for a match, but don't sweat it if it's a big bother for you.

Best wishes and get well
Barmution

ToFex80

Hi oller,

I'm back now and able to play tonight, anytime past 21.00.

Oller

Would 21:15 (GMT+2) be okay, then? I assume your 21:00 is 23:00 around here in Finland?

ToFex80

Oller,

23.15 finnish time would fit me good. I'm in sweden so i'm GMT+1...

Oller

Oh, in that case I could manage 22:15  :)

ToFex80

ToFex80

oooops, screwed up the time zones...

You´re GMT+3 right?, well i´m in game now... let´s see if you show up otherwise i´ll be there in an hour again...