Season 4 Match 1 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, September 11, 2011, 08:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooonuel

Quote from: Barmution on September 15, 2011, 09:06:46 PM
No problem at all, sorry to hear that you're ill. I hope it isn't too serious and that you recover quickly. Gimme a holler when you are fit for a match, but don't sweat it if it's a big bother for you.

Best wishes and get well
Barmution

Hiya Barmution

Am out of hospital and wonder when you fancied playing our match

Mooonuel

Barmution

Quote from: mooonuel on September 23, 2011, 09:54:14 PM
Hiya Barmution

Am out of hospital and wonder when you fancied playing our match

Mooonuel
Great news!

If you can tonight I'm free the whole evening. I'll be looking for you here and ingame with regular intervals tonight.

-Baarmution
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Didn't see you last night, Moonuel, so I'll be keeping an eye out on this forum tonight until 21:00 GMT +1 (+daylight savings). I don't know when MD1 is over in Ulls pasture now, but if it doesn't end tonight, how about a match tomorrow night?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on September 25, 2011, 05:47:09 PM
Didn't see you last night, Moonuel, so I'll be keeping an eye out on this forum tonight until 21:00 GMT +1 (+daylight savings). I don't know when MD1 is over in Ulls pasture now, but if it doesn't end tonight, how about a match tomorrow night?

-Barm
Hmm, that was One week ago more or less.
As you still have not managed to actually get the game scheduled I set the game 1-1, so we can go on with the games.

BR
/B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on September 25, 2011, 09:37:28 PM
Hmm, that was One week ago more or less.
As you still have not managed to actually get the game scheduled I set the game 1-1, so we can go on with the games.

BR
/B
Ok, I won't complain since my Flesh Golem got MVP. Just hoping that my next opponent stays healthy and is a bit more attentive to messages both ingame and on the forums...