Season 4 Match 1 Valhalla Cup

Started by The Golden Arrow, September 11, 2011, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

The new season of the famous Valhalla Cup is ready to begin, the fans are trembling in the stands and this season promises to be another action packed spectacle worthy of the gods of Valhalla. Can the two time winners Jungle Boogie get back to their game after the close loss of the finals last season and who will compete with them this season as last seasons winners The Silver Hunters seems to be gone.

Match ups are here temporarily, until Mr.B fix the new forum for season 4. The match week is 2 weeks this match day, but play as fast as you can and we will be able to get next week going faster.

Mr B

So, as Staffan is away until Sunday.. I'll just wait 4him.  8)

Bring out the Dead!
/B

Konna

Yo, Ratty my only possible evening this week would be tomorrow (tue) so if that's not ok for you it'll go to the start of next week. Almost any time from afternoon to midnight should be fine.

staffan

Hi !
I can't play until sunday but is available from 20 CEST Bantha!

I hope it is ok for you.

/Staffan

Konna

Quote from: staffan on September 12, 2011, 07:58:38 PM
Hi !
I can't play until sunday but is available from 20 CEST Konna !

I hope it is ok for you.

/Staffan

Aren't you playing Mr. B?  :o

Rotty

Quote from: Konna on September 12, 2011, 05:20:06 PM
Yo, Ratty my only possible evening this week would be tomorrow (tue) so if that's not ok for you it'll go to the start of next week. Almost any time from afternoon to midnight should be fine.

Oi Konna, Tues is kinda tough for me. I guess we need to take it next week then. I can Thursday or Sunday this week in case your schedule opens up.
Otherwise I'm available for start times all weekdays between 19:30 - 20:30. I can start a bit later but I need my beauty sleep or I'll kill my work mates. ::)

/ Rot
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Mr B

Quote from: Konna on September 12, 2011, 08:00:10 PM
Quote from: staffan on September 12, 2011, 07:58:38 PM
Hi !
I can't play until sunday but is available from 20 CEST Konna !

I hope it is ok for you.

/Staffan

Aren't you playing Mr. B?  :o
Hehe, my thought also..
But Yes that will be fine...
Cheers!
/B

Konna

Quote from: Rotty on September 12, 2011, 09:20:41 PM

Oi Konna, Tues is kinda tough for me. I guess we need to take it next week then. I can Thursday or Sunday this week in case your schedule opens up.
Otherwise I'm available for start times all weekdays between 19:30 - 20:30. I can start a bit later but I need my beauty sleep or I'll kill my work mates. ::)

/ Rot

Okeydokey. Sun might work, but I'm afraid I won't know untill we get there. I'll hit you up then if it works, otherwise during the week.

J-Reedy

Yo Krim. Let's see it the third time against the Boogiers will be a charm for the Kittens.

I'm a bit busy this week, trying to cram lots of stuff to my last vacation week, but I should be free to play the following times (GMT+2):

Wed (14th) from 17.00
Thu from 17.00
Sat all day
Sun 10.00-15.00

krim_nielsen

J-Reedy

Rotty

Quote from: Konna on September 12, 2011, 11:30:11 PM

/ Rot

Okeydokey. Sun might work, but I'm afraid I won't know untill we get there. I'll hit you up then if it works, otherwise during the week.

Konna, I'm available all day today Sunday if your schedule is wide open by any chance. I can start a match 20:00 CET at the latest if you see this.

Cheers,

/ Rot

Konna

Quote from: Rotty on September 18, 2011, 01:18:21 PM
Quote from: Konna on September 12, 2011, 11:30:11 PM

/ Rot

Konna, I'm available all day today Sunday if your schedule is wide open by any chance. I can start a match 20:00 CET at the latest if you see this.

Cheers,

/ Rot

Found the time for it now'ish if you're ready. I'll log ingame and hang around for a while. Hopefully see you there!

Konna

Logging out now. I'll check the board frequently until 21.00 CET in case you show up. Otherwise almost any day next week mon-thu should work for me. Hit me up once you get here.

Rotty

Quote from: Konna on September 18, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
Logging out now. I'll check the board frequently until 21.00 CET in case you show up. Otherwise almost any day next week mon-thu should work for me. Hit me up once you get here.

Hi Konna, Really sorry I missed your post. Didn't see your ituntil 21:00 CET. Got caught up in general life and killing tommies outside Tobruk :)

I can play today with game start between 18:30-21:00. Otherwise any time Tues - Thurs between 19:30-21:00. Will check the forum better today.

Cheers,

/ Rot