Season 4 Match 1 Valhalla Cup

Started by The Golden Arrow, September 11, 2011, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konna

Quote from: Rotty on September 19, 2011, 10:31:57 AM
Quote from: Konna on September 18, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
Logging out now. I'll check the board frequently until 21.00 CET in case you show up. Otherwise almost any day next week mon-thu should work for me. Hit me up once you get here.

Hi Konna, Really sorry I missed your post. Didn't see your ituntil 21:00 CET. Got caught up in general life and killing tommies outside Tobruk :)

I can play today with game start between 18:30-21:00. Otherwise any time Tues - Thurs between 19:30-21:00. Will check the forum better today.

Cheers,

/ Rot

Yep no problem. I'll log in around 18.30 CET. See you then!

Mr B

Rotty

Quote from: Konna on September 19, 2011, 12:17:37 PM
Quote from: Rotty on September 19, 2011, 10:31:57 AM
Quote from: Konna on September 18, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
Logging out now. I'll check the board frequently until 21.00 CET in case you show up. Otherwise almost any day next week mon-thu should work for me. Hit me up once you get here.

Hi Konna, Really sorry I missed your post. Didn't see your ituntil 21:00 CET. Got caught up in general life and killing tommies outside Tobruk :)

I can play today with game start between 18:30-21:00. Otherwise any time Tues - Thurs between 19:30-21:00. Will check the forum better today.

Cheers,

/ Rot

Yep no problem. I'll log in around 18.30 CET. See you then!

I need you to give me to 19:00. Our supper was delayed.

Sorry for the fuzz - but the missus really hates when the game precedes the supper  :-*
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Rotty

Yo Konna, I'm in since 19 and waiting. Just pop in anytime. The rodents have trimmed their furs just to honor our first S4 game :)

Rotty

Quote from: Rotty on September 19, 2011, 07:17:16 PM
Yo Konna, I'm in since 19 and waiting. Just pop in anytime. The rodents have trimmed their furs just to honor our first S4 game :)

Need to log out now. Let's try to play Tues or Thurs instead. I can start between 19:30-21:00. Just name your time.

Cheers,

Konna

Quote from: Rotty on September 19, 2011, 07:45:42 PM

Need to log out now. Let's try to play Tues or Thurs instead. I can start between 19:30-21:00. Just name your time.

Cheers,

Sorry man! couldn't make it earlier till now after all. Tomorrow 19:30 will be great if you can't play tonight anymore.

Rotty

Quote from: Konna on September 19, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
Quote from: Rotty on September 19, 2011, 07:45:42 PM

Cheers,

Sorry man! couldn't make it earlier till now after all. Tomorrow 19:30 will be great if you can't play tonight anymore.

No worries, Thought you didn't see my post about 19 so I assumed you'd logged out for the night. 19:30 tomorrow Tues it is then :)

Cheers,

/ Rot

staffan

Bantha and I played our game just now !

Banthas Nattbowlarna won 1-0 !

However, my Wizard inducement did not work !?
Is it possible to fail ?
Anyways, I lost 150k on inducements and it problably lost me the game since he only got one chance to score...

It was an intense game and a lot of fun anyways, thanks Mr B !

Barmution

Quote from: staffan on September 19, 2011, 10:36:17 PM
However, my Wizard inducement did not work !?
Is it possible to fail ?
Very possible. Lightning bolt fails (fizzles) at a 1, fireball only hits on a 4-6 pr target inside the area of effect. No rerolling those rolls either, so there you go. No such thing as a sure thing in Blood Bowl  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Rotty

Boom Bats BK vs Other Brothers 2-1

Thanks for a great game Konna! Bloody, grimy and loads of bad dice for the Brothers.
Double skulls and GFIs run badly through the game and dead brothers piled up. And the fans didn't like the Brothers Ogre and showed it by pellet him with really heavy pebbles. Hope your team wasn't too crippled mate - I'm sure your bad luck has run out now, so there's only wins from now on :)

Cheers,

/ Rot

staffan

QuoteVery possible. Lightning bolt fails (fizzles) at a 1, fireball only hits on a 4-6 pr target inside the area of effect. No rerolling those rolls either, so there you go. No such thing as a sure thing in Blood Bowl 

But the thing was, that it was greyed out from start, I thought it would fail when I tried to use it.
Is the settings right ?

/S

Konna

Quote from: Rotty on September 20, 2011, 09:36:37 PM
Boom Bats BK vs Other Brothers 2-1

Thanks for a great game Konna! Bloody, grimy and loads of bad dice for the Brothers.
Double skulls and GFIs run badly through the game and dead brothers piled up. And the fans didn't like the Brothers Ogre and showed it by pellet him with really heavy pebbles. Hope your team wasn't too crippled mate - I'm sure your bad luck has run out now, so there's only wins from now on :)

Cheers,

/ Rot

Thanks for the tough game. I'm sure the Bros will get through it as they have before. Losing that +MA catcher does leave a hole in my heart though.

Barmution

Quote from: staffan on September 20, 2011, 10:06:32 PM
QuoteVery possible. Lightning bolt fails (fizzles) at a 1, fireball only hits on a 4-6 pr target inside the area of effect. No rerolling those rolls either, so there you go. No such thing as a sure thing in Blood Bowl 

But the thing was, that it was greyed out from start, I thought it would fail when I tried to use it.
Is the settings right ?

/S
Hm... that sounds more like you forgot to click buy/ok on the inducement page after clicking the + on the wizard inducement screen or something. Seems strange if that wasn't case, though :/
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

staffan

QuoteHm... that sounds more like you forgot to click buy/ok on the inducement page after clicking the + on the wizard inducement screen or something. Seems strange if that wasn't case, though :/

No !
I am certain of that it was included in the inducement list and I spent all the money that I could (300k+) !

Do I have to check my own settings or what is going on ?

Mr B

Quote from: staffan on September 21, 2011, 04:35:10 PM
QuoteHm... that sounds more like you forgot to click buy/ok on the inducement page after clicking the + on the wizard inducement screen or something. Seems strange if that wasn't case, though :/

No !
I am certain of that it was included in the inducement list and I spent all the money that I could (300k+) !

Do I have to check my own settings or what is going on ?
Naah, the case is that tournament rules says
Wiz yes..
0-1 Wizards No..
Meaning we can by wizards but not use it.. as there are no guide how to handle tournaments we have to discover these things as we go.
Sorry about this.
And As Cyanide have not implemented any way to handle tournaments once they are started.. we have to sit this out until next season.
Which put me and Jungle Boogies in a quite unfare  position.
So skipp the wiz, put your money else where.

Ohh btw, MD2 is up, feel free to challenge your time schedule with a game.

/B