Season 4 Match 3 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, October 04, 2011, 09:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Here are the week three match ups, go go:

The Golden Arrow

OK Oller, I can play thursday or friday night this week (friday I have a game at 20 CET, so after that, say 21.30 at the earliest), does any of those work for you?

Barmution

JerXou:
I have a bit of a hectic week ahead of me, so 2100h at GMT+1 on either thursday, saturday or sunday would be best for me. If you have another suggestion for the weekend I might be able to squeeze it in if you reply quickly.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

JerXou

Barmution
Im okay with thursday but i can also play sunday and might play at saturday too. Time is okay too so you can pick which one is good for you  :)

Oller

Hi Arrow.

I think Thursday would be better. Would after 21:00 UTC+3 sound alright to you? I think that's 20 CET if I'm correct.

Barmution

Quote from: JerXou on October 05, 2011, 03:01:14 PM
Barmution
Im okay with thursday but i can also play sunday and might play at saturday too. Time is okay too so you can pick which one is good for you  :)
Great, tomorrow at 2100h GMT+1 it is! Well met!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Oller on October 05, 2011, 03:12:14 PM
Hi Arrow.

I think Thursday would be better. Would after 21:00 UTC+3 sound alright to you? I think that's 20 CET if I'm correct.
That sounds great, lets book that and I think you are correct on the time zones. I so look forward to getting my elves pummled some more...

ToFex80

Mooonuel,
When are you free to play?
I'm free almost any night after 21.00 GMT+2...

mooonuel

Hiya Tofex

How does monday 21:30 gmt+2 sound ?

ToFex80

Sounds perfect, mooonuel!

See you then ;)

ToFex80

Seems you Can't get your Internet going
mooonuel...  ???
Been waiting for twenty minutes now, set me up for a new time when you're online again.

ToFex80

Still no sign of mooonuel...

When does MD3 end?

The Golden Arrow

Well, it should have ended already. I've been away for a while, will speak with Mr B, but I think you'll get a WO.

ToFex80

golden,

that´s fine for me though i wanted to play, mooonuel hasn´t been in contact with me more than once... :(

let´s get it over with!

i´m more than ready for MD4...

Mr B

And by this I hope you all agree to keep the deadline to not drop interest in the league.
Please please please make and state your playing time so we will get a smooth run for NUL.

Thanks!
/B

ps new week up in a second.
and mr moon, sharpen up please :)