Season 4 Match 4 - Valhalla Cup

Started by J-Reedy, October 11, 2011, 02:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Just two matches to go on the regular season, here are the matchups for the week 4. Game on!

J-Reedy

B, I'll be away from Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th, so it would be best if we got the match played by Friday. I should be free every day from Wednesday to Friday from 18 (GMT+2) onwards. Let me know.

Konna

Yo krim, tomorrow might be the only night I can play this week as I'm gone from thursday to sunday. Almost any time before 22.00 CET should be ok.

krim_nielsen

tomorrow (12th) happens to be the best day for me aswell 0)
say 20.00 CET then?

Konna

Rotty

Thanks for a great game Staffan. Or great as in "GREAT for the Khemri who won and squashed the poor rat furs to minced prime meat and effectively lowering the costs of all rat stuffed snacks in the crowd stands" - as I think Reedy would have put it ;)

After a very impressive double skulls twice in a row with the RR Boom bats lost the initiative at first block and there after the poor rats tried to claw their ways from the pitch - which they eventually managed with the help of the first aid teams.
with 3 rats left on the pitch vs a full really dead and really really smashy team the gutters managed to create a draw. Although the knocked out rats preferred to stay "knocked out" and the next drive was.. in kind words... a severely futile attempt by those nutty rodents who didn't realize the situation until a cloth clad fist smacked him permanently out of the game.

6 Rat cas - one being the biggus rattus Ratatosk who was fouled out by a spiked dead boot (Boo Hiss Boo).

And I thought Rats and Dead ppl were on equal terms being used to crypts and dark spaces - next time Staffan, next time.. ;)

// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

staffan

Thanks for the game Rotty !

It seems my luck has turned, since I ususally have your "kind" of luck !

I have to mention that some of those rats were really good at dodging at times and were a threat until the last turns of the game !

Too bad I never seem to be that lucky with inj rolls against Amazones... but all those CAS and TD:s perhaps I can get some more tackle skills ;)