Season 4 Match 4 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, October 13, 2011, 07:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Here are the match ups for day four. Try to finish the games as soon as possible as we are a bit behind shedule (if you can't play earlier count the match week as one week from now).

The Golden Arrow

OK, ToFex, I can play most night this week. I prefer to play friday or saturday night (after say 20.00) if that's possible, otherwise hit me with a few times and I'll tell you what fits best.

JerXou

mooonuel im should be free whole weekend and next week free from tuesday on. So gimme time when you can  :)

Barmution

Hi Oller!

Going to be quite a busy friday/saturday for me, is it possible for you to play sometime during afternoon/evening on sunday?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ToFex80

Hi Golden,
I'm booked tonight and will work tomorrow so it'll have to be sunday earliest... From sunday i'm free every evening after 21.00 GMT+2 (swedish).

The Golden Arrow

Hm ok, does monday night work for you? (21.00)

Oller

Hello Barmution.

Sunday is OK, evening would suit me best.

Barmution

Great, Oller.

Shall we try for a match at 1900h GMT+2 (includes daylight savings) then?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Oller

JerXou

any1 heard something bout moonuel ? did something happen to him ?

ToFex80

Golden,

Sure, tonight at 21.00 GMT+2...

The Golden Arrow

JerXou

hmm when is the deadline for our match ? Still waiting on moonuel..

The Golden Arrow

Friday I guess (I won't have time to start next week until then at least). If you get contact and can shedule a game in the weekend that is ok too.

JerXou

Im ok with the WO too. I just would like to play some bloodbowl  :'(