Season 4 Match 5 - Valhalla Cup

Started by J-Reedy, October 14, 2011, 09:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

New week and final matches are ready to be played:

NattBowlarna and Jungle_Boogie share the lead with 8 points, Cougar Kittens are third with 7 points and Staffans Hooligang fourth with 6 points. So Hooligang and Kittens are rooting for Other Brothers and Flying Boom Bats BK to rob some points from the top teams! Go Boom Bats! Hakkaa päälle Other Brothers!

J-Reedy

Staffan, I noted that you'll be away until the 23rd, let me know when you'll get back and we'll see if we are to be playing for the playoff spot or just for glory.

Mr B

Yo, Konna, when do you think we can play?

Cheers!
/B

Rotty

Krim, we are up! Got a whole bunch rodents that will miss next match so this will likely be a stroll for ya - but I trust in luck, the Horned one and a big fist of nuffling on your half. So which day can I crush you ;) ?

I'm available most days this week after 1930 Swedish time (CET) - not Friday and the weekend can be tough, possibly early Sunday.

Cheers,

/ Rot
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

krim_nielsen

Hey Rotty =)

tuesday or thursday 20:00 ?

Konna

Hey Bantha. Tomorrow (tue) or wednesday evenings would be best for me. Maybe thursday if those won't work out. Almost any time between 18 and 21 CET should be ok.

Rotty

Quote from: krim_nielsen on October 16, 2011, 10:55:42 PM
Hey Rotty =)

tuesday or thursday 20:00 ?

Tuesday at 20 will suit me fine. Bring the pain!!  ::)

krim_nielsen

Mr B

Quote from: Konna on October 17, 2011, 11:39:50 AM
Hey Bantha. Tomorrow (tue) or wednesday evenings would be best for me. Maybe thursday if those won't work out. Almost any time between 18 and 21 CET should be ok.
Great, lets plan for Tuesday then shall we?
20:00 cest is that a good starting hour for you?

BR
/B

Konna

Quote from: Mr B on October 17, 2011, 08:23:20 PM
Quote from: Konna on October 17, 2011, 11:39:50 AM
Great, lets plan for Tuesday then shall we?
20:00 cest is that a good starting hour for you?

BR
/B

Sounds good. See you on the pitch!

Rotty

Quote from: krim_nielsen on October 17, 2011, 05:44:11 PM
deal!  :o

Yo Krim, sorry for the techy fizzle, I've modded and haxxed and re-scripted the hardware to my router now (i.e. fiddled with the port forward again) and may have found a solution to the connection prob.

Let's try again when you have time, can you play tomorrow Wednesday? Otherwise let's try Thurs as you said - 20:00?

Cheers,

/ Rot

krim_nielsen

are you online now?
I've made another deal thursday
and Im away friday 21st to 27th (both included)
so if we could try again now, its for the best 0)

I'll look again @ 21.30
aaand again @ 22.00 :)

Rotty

Quote from: krim_nielsen on October 18, 2011, 09:02:37 PM
are you online now?
I've made another deal thursday
and Im away friday 21st to 27th (both included)
so if we could try again now, its for the best 0)

I'll look again @ 21.30
aaand again @ 22.00 :)

Doh! Sorry, missed your entry.  :P  So, you can play tomorrow Wednesday then ? *hope *:)
Otherwise we have to allow Nuffle (Mr. B and associates) to determine the outcome due to this technical daemon curse.

krim_nielsen

cant play tomorrow (well never could)
I have some time monday between 13:00 and 15:00 (starting time) and MIGHT have time sunday around 22:00 .. else its friday 28th

Rotty

Hmm.. Since I'm a working class hero that makes it kind of difficult. It only leaves Friday 28th, which means the match day will be delayed. Its up to the admin to decide then. I'm fine with a technical draw, even if I'd preferred a real game loss  ;)