Season 4 Match 5 - Valhalla Cup

Started by J-Reedy, October 14, 2011, 09:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krim_nielsen

I on the other hand cant accept a tie :)
not when the connection problem is on my opponnent  :-*

Rotty

Oh, well it is not 100% certain it is the Boom bats fault - since they have been able to play all matches so far, not counting Mr B and you.  ;)

But I can accept a technical loss if the admin thinks it is Ok - no worries.
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

staffan

J-reedy , I can play tonight (sunday) from Swedish time- 20.30 !

Otherwise monday might work around the same time !

/S

J-Reedy

Quote from: staffan on October 23, 2011, 02:37:49 PM
J-reedy , I can play tonight (sunday) from Swedish time- 20.30 !

Otherwise monday might work around the same time !

/S

Can't make it today, but on monday I should be free sometime after 20.30.  Shall we say monday 21 Swedish at the latest? I'll try to get there as early as possible.

staffan

QuoteShall we say monday 21 Swedish at the latest? I'll try to get there as early as possible.

ok !

It should work !

/S

krim_nielsen

so .. Rotty lets try connecting again shall we? 0)
saturday or sunday between 12:00 - 15:00 ?
monday from 19.00 ?

Rotty

Quote from: krim_nielsen on October 26, 2011, 07:51:04 PM
so .. Rotty lets try connecting again shall we? 0)
saturday or sunday between 12:00 - 15:00 ?
monday from 19.00 ?

Welcome home :)

I'm away Fri, Sat and will be back Sun after 20:00. Monday at approx 19:30 would work for me - is it a Go for your ? (Ain't home from work until then).

/ Rot

krim_nielsen

jesus Im a noob - totally forgot monday is my birthday
tuesday same time?  ::)

Rotty

I forget my birthday each year as well, typical age sign  ;)

Tuesday 1930 is a date.

krim_nielsen

cyanide wont let us play the last game  :-\ (tried last week aswell)

Rotty

Sad day - me and Krim can't seem to establish a connection at all. This despite that I have tried to tweak my system and found an obscure port that apparently affected some coaches, which I forwarded as well.

I'm not sure how a Cup works but if only the top 2 teams battle in a final this game could prove interesting. If Krim would have won he would be one of the top teams, draw or lost game would mean not.

Personally I quite sure I would have lost, considering my previous experience against amazons and Krim. But the auto resolution has to be decided by admin.

I'm quite sure this seems to be some permanent error but I have no freaking clue why. But I have a small nagging feeling it is on my end. I've tried every trick on the Internet - but no success.

Sorry for the mess.

/ Rot

Mr B

Well, I had to take a draw also.
I'd guess there are not much more to but a Admin 1-1.

Comments?
Anyone?

/B

JerXou

Throw a dice  ;D naw i really dont know what to say.. personally i would not accept the draw either. I guess its up to admin.. too bad though  :( harsh game..

Rotty

Mr B is correct as well. He whacked me properly our last game but got a draw when we couldn't connect either. A krim win now could prove unfair.

Got no solution other than the top teams have to agree how to solve.

My cent :)

J-Reedy

Seems to be quite a pickle we have here and personally I don't like pickles, they have too much vinegar. I really have to disqualify myself from answering this question, as I'm the coach of the team that would benefit the most if the decision was tie. But I have to say that a tie (or a loss to Krim) would've been a bit of a surprise if the game had been played (no offence meant Rotty, just looking at the team stats), so I'm OK with any decision be it a win or a tie for Krim.

For future games we really have to decide on a rule for the results on these connection issues.