Season 4 Match 5 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, October 20, 2011, 09:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

OK, since it seems like it might take some time until Mooonuel is back we'll move on with the league. Here are the pairings for the last round of the regular season:

The Golden Arrow

Hope you get better soon Mooonuel, just tell me when you're back and we'll set something up.

Oller

I seem to be stuck at Match Day 4 when I try to play against Last Steps  :-\

The Golden Arrow

Hm, ok. I think I fixed it, does it work now?

ToFex80

Barmutation,

How about Sunday at 21.00gmt+2?

JerXou

Barmution

Quote from: ToFex80 on October 21, 2011, 06:44:29 PM
Barmutation,

How about Sunday at 21.00gmt+2?
Works for me, see you tomorrow  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

ToFex: I'm ingame now, waiting.

Edit: Half an hour waiting is enough. Catch you later.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ToFex80

sorry barmutation,

fell hard and hit my head at sunday... now i´m ordered to stay in bed till friday...
wanna set a new time?

Barmution

Quote from: ToFex80 on October 25, 2011, 09:04:16 PM
sorry barmutation,

fell hard and hit my head at sunday... now i´m ordered to stay in bed till friday...
wanna set a new time?
If you got time right now, I can play. Else it has to be thursday or friday evening on my part.

ToFex80

Set the game for friday then,  21.00 GMT+2?

Barmution

Quote from: ToFex80 on October 26, 2011, 08:48:04 AM
Set the game for friday then,  21.00 GMT+2?
Sounds good, let's have our epic battle of the decimateds then  ;)

Barmution

I'm in game again, waiting for you. Don't make me wait in vain on a friday evening, PLEASE...

Edit: Hope you are okay, head injury and all, but I'd really appreciate it if you had been able to log in and drop a message about not being able to play. Get well.