Season 4 Match 1 Valhalla Cup

Started by The Golden Arrow, September 11, 2011, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on September 21, 2011, 05:50:56 PM
Quote from: staffan on September 21, 2011, 04:35:10 PM
QuoteHm... that sounds more like you forgot to click buy/ok on the inducement page after clicking the + on the wizard inducement screen or something. Seems strange if that wasn't case, though :/

No !
I am certain of that it was included in the inducement list and I spent all the money that I could (300k+) !

Do I have to check my own settings or what is going on ?
Naah, the case is that tournament rules says
Wiz yes..
0-1 Wizards No..
Meaning we can by wizards but not use it.. as there are no guide how to handle tournaments we have to discover these things as we go.
Sorry about this.
And As Cyanide have not implemented any way to handle tournaments once they are started.. we have to sit this out until next season.
Which put me and Jungle Boogies in a quite unfare  position.
So skipp the wiz, put your money else where.

Ohh btw, MD2 is up, feel free to challenge your time schedule with a game.

/B

Just to make things more confusing, I  have to report that I used wizard succesfully against Jungle_Boogie in our last match, knocked down four amazonian wenches with a fireball...
The wizard icon did show greyed (or rather blued) out during opponents turn like it does normally, but it cleared out at the beginning of my turn and I could use it. Did try to use the wizard during your own turn Staffan?
The rules say that you should only be able to use the spells either at the start or at the end your turn but I seem to recall that I've been able to use wizard any time during my own turn. However, in my last game I did use it as a first action on my second or third turn, so I didn't pay attention to if the wizard was available during the whole turn...

Could be some kind of bug. They are not very rare creatures in this Cyanide's creation according to my experience...

To my understanding the 0-1 wizards setting would mean that you could buy a wizard as a permanent member to your team.

staffan

I know I asked Mr B in the game why the wizard was greyed out during my own turn so I don't really know what is going on !

Mr B

Ok, so it works anyway...
Very very strange.

Then I have no clue!
/B