NUL Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, November 28, 2011, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season is kicking off, so start arranging games. As we have many new players, here are some reminders of the ground rules:

- The matches are preferably arranged in the Season Five board under the topic Match Day X - Matches. If you arrange the game in any other way (eg. pm or face to face) you still must post in the mentioned board the progress of your match scheduling.
- The coach with the team that plays HOME has the responsibility to contact his opponent at latest Wednesday of the match week to arrange the game. You find whom ever plays home/away in the in-game client and from the Match Day thread in the forums. Away team is of course also allowed to initiate contact.
- Time to play one Match Day is one week. Match week officially starts every Monday at 19:00 CET. Games can naturally be arranged and played earlier, if the new week is already up in-game.
- Try to give some options about the playing time already in your first contact.
- Make sure to mention the time zone you're talking about. The most common time zones used are probably CET/UTC+1 (Swedish, Central Europe) and EET/UTC+2 (Finnish, Eastern European).

J-Reedy

Yo Golden Arrow, let me know when your Snabbare, starkare och bättre want to play. Here are my OK starting times (CET) for this week:
- Tuesday (29th) 17-20
- Wednesday 18-22
- Thursday 18-20
- Sunday 10-21

Friday might also be possible if none of those suit you, sir.

tags

Hi Bantha, I'm in CET (UTC+1 now I guess?), and these are my suggested starting times this week:

- Tuesday at 18 (absolutely have to leave at 1930, so that should be just long enough)
- Thursday 18-21

If none of those work, I can probably squeeze in somewhere on Wednesday or later Sunday evening, but the above times are preferred.

Luiggi

Konna, I already sent you a PM and an email but since it's better to post it here, I'll just copy-paste:

Here are my preferred times to play (all in GMT +1):

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 20.00 to 23.00.

Saturday and Sunday 11.00 to 23.00.

Tell me which ones are good for you and I'll be there to play. If none of these work for you, tell me at what time can you play and I'll see what I can do.

Konna

Hey, Luiggi. How about tomorrow 20.00 GMT+1? I'm busy on the weekend so we should do it on one of the weekdays you mentioned if tomorrow fails.

Barmution

Hi Paspawn, we're up!

My preferred start times this week are as follows (All times are CET/GMT+1):
Today (Monday) 21, Tuesday 19-21, Thursday 20-21, Friday 19-21.

If none of these are doable for you, I might be able to squeeze something in on Saturday evening or Sunday.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on November 28, 2011, 11:58:47 AM
Hi Bantha, I'm in CET (UTC+1 now I guess?), and these are my suggested starting times this week:

- Tuesday at 18 (absolutely have to leave at 1930, so that should be just long enough)
- Thursday 18-21

If none of those work, I can probably squeeze in somewhere on Wednesday or later Sunday evening, but the above times are preferred.
Hi there kvasilad!
Lets rock tomorrow then, how early can you start?
I have no intentions to keep you on hold until the very end of 19:30  ;)
So the sooner the better.

And for everyone else, nice communication guys!
Keep it up!

BR
/B

Luiggi

Quote from: Konna on November 28, 2011, 12:47:50 PM
Hey, Luiggi. How about tomorrow 20.00 GMT+1? I'm busy on the weekend so we should do it on one of the weekdays you mentioned if tomorrow fails.

Ok, tomorrow is fine for me, I'll be in-game to start the match.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on November 28, 2011, 01:48:22 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 28, 2011, 11:58:47 AM

- Thursday 18-21

Hi there kvasilad!
Lets rock tomorrow then, how early can you start?
I have no intentions to keep you on hold until the very end of 19:30  ;)
So the sooner the better.

And for everyone else, nice communication guys!
Keep it up!

BR
/B

Hi, glad you can make it tomorrow :)

I'm afraid 18 is the earliest I can guarantee. I *might* be able to make it as early as 1730 depending on traffic back from work, but hard to tell in advance. 18 should be fine and leave us plenty of time for the match though!

JerXou

awesome finally some action! Let the dices be with you!   ;D

The Golden Arrow

QuoteYo Golden Arrow, let me know when your Snabbare, starkare och bättre want to play. Here are my OK starting times (CET) for this week:
- Tuesday (29th) 17-20
- Wednesday 18-22
- Thursday 18-20
- Sunday 10-21

Friday might also be possible if none of those suit you, sir.

Lets play tomorrow at 17 then. It would be nice for me if it didn't get delayed cause I have some things to do later that evening.

Paspawn

QuotePosted by: Barmution
Insert Quote
Hi Paspawn, we're up!

My preferred start times this week are as follows (All times are CET/GMT+1):
Today (Monday) 21, Tuesday 19-21, Thursday 20-21, Friday 19-21.

If none of these are doable for you, I might be able to squeeze something in on Saturday evening or Sunday.

-Barm

Tuesday at 20 GMT+1 sounds fine to me

Oller

Howdy Staffan!

Suitable match days for me would be Wednesday (after UTC+2 21:00), Thursday (afternoon and later) then Saturday and Sunday at any humane time.

How 'bout you?

staffan

UTC+2 21:00
If that is 20.00 Swedish time , then we could play on thursday from 21.30 UTC+2 !

Staffan

Barmution

Quote from: Paspawn on November 28, 2011, 08:11:06 PM
Tuesday at 20 GMT+1 sounds fine to me
Excellent, see you on the field then  :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.