NUL Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, November 28, 2011, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oller

Aww nuts, forgot that Thursday ain't good for me after all  :( How about those other dates?

staffan

Oller

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 28, 2011, 07:29:26 PM
Lets play tomorrow at 17 then. It would be nice for me if it didn't get delayed cause I have some things to do later that evening.

Today (Tuesday) at 17 it is then. Sarting promptly at 17 or even a bit earlier is no problem, so I think we should have a delay-free game.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on November 28, 2011, 03:02:45 PM
I'm afraid 18 is the earliest I can guarantee. I *might* be able to make it as early as 1730 depending on traffic back from work, but hard to tell in advance. 18 should be fine and leave us plenty of time for the match though!

I'm, Online and waiting, so whenever you'r ready.

/B

Luiggi

Hey Konna, I've been waiting for half an hour so I guess something came up for you. I can still play later today, but please contact me to reschedule, even if it's in half an hour :D

Konna

Quote from: Luiggi on November 29, 2011, 08:31:11 PM
Hey Konna, I've been waiting for half an hour so I guess something came up for you. I can still play later today, but please contact me to reschedule, even if it's in half an hour :D

SORRY!! Completely forgot. Logging ingame now in case you're stille there.

Luiggi

Good game, Konna, that first block smashing the hand of that Chaos Warrior really made the game for me, all was downhill from there. Good luck in future matches!

PS: I tried uploading the replay to the BB Manager, it crashed and now maybe there are two copies of it... sorry about that.

Konna

Quote from: Luiggi on November 29, 2011, 11:10:37 PM
Good game, Konna, that first block smashing the hand of that Chaos Warrior really made the game for me, all was downhill from there. Good luck in future matches!

PS: I tried uploading the replay to the BB Manager, it crashed and now maybe there are two copies of it... sorry about that.

Thanks for the game, Luiggi. Hope I can be more of an adversary next time and good luck with the rest of the season too.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on November 29, 2011, 11:10:37 PM

Np, I deleted the extra replay  ;)
Thanks for adding!

Mr B

So Two days has past and there are only two games left to finish.
Great work!
Keep it up!
/B

Beuenri

Me and JerXou are gonna play Thursday, not sure at what time tho.

staffan

Oller

Oller

Hm. BBLE decided to just shut itself down. :E