Author Topic: Match Reports, Banter, Trash Talk and Graveyard  (Read 19561 times)

Offline Paspawn

• Babyface
    • View Profile
Re: Match Reports, Banter, Trash Talk and Graveyard
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2012, 05:58:38 PM »
Hereby I would like to congratulate Barmution for his 1st place and his amazing 8 wins.

Offline tags

• Administrator
  • Furball
    • View Profile
    • BB2 Replayer
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 01:07:19 PM »
Congratulations on a season well played, Barmutation :)

Now, what has happened to the stats page that enables us to critically analyze the various aspects of all this glorious violence?

Offline Barmution

• Furball
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 01:22:22 PM »
Thanks guys, it really has been a blessed season (praise Khaine and Nuffle!) for DSS, especially considering that in a least a couple of those matches a draw would've been a more fair result. Still, the pigskin is fairly round and next season ,or even as soon as this MDs match against Golden's ogres, I might feel the wrath of a fully operational battle-Nuffling. The only thing I can ask for is for you to please keep the permanent injuries to linos in the future, these positionals are frakkin' expensive  :P

Kvailad: The BBManager server has been down for some days now. With some luck it'll get back online early this week.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Offline The Golden Arrow

• Global Moderator
  • Furball
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
The only thing I can ask for is for you to please keep the permanent injuries to linos in the future, these positionals are frakkin' expensive.
Hehehe...

Offline Luiggi

• Furball
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2012, 10:35:32 PM »
Rokzig just made some new friends in the Shining Sins roster after last match: 3 casualties and 2 KO's in his first 5 blocks of the match (without using piling on) and another two KO's in the second one for a total of 8 armor breaks, of which 4 were KO's and 3 were injuries. The rest of the orcs were mere spectators though, as they only managed to break through some armor but dealt no damage. I'm sending my black orcs to a summer camp with Rokzig to learn how to hit, cause 2 casualties in a whole season is a rather poor performance from my black orcs.