NUL Match Day 2 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, December 05, 2011, 04:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Just tried to play to play the week 2 match with Beuneri but we had the "port 16962" connection problem. Didn't manage to get connected and we tried with both of us hosting. I should have the all the nescessary port forwards working but I'll bouble-check them again and Beuneri said he'll try to fiddle with his settings. We'll try again tomorrow (thursday) at 15.00 GMT+2.

Could be one of those mystery problems like the one with Konna and Krim last season.

Update: Ok, the problem could be that my work laptop seems to have "stolen" my desktop's ip address when my wi-fi network crashed couple of days ago. I rebooted my router and now everything should be as it was before the crash.

Luiggi

Quote from: Mr B on December 06, 2011, 07:30:56 PM

Crap man, I have to reschedule this game. Rl stuff!
Can we take Sunday instead, that would be great.
Thanks sorry about this!

/B

Hey Mr. B, can you please tell me what time would be good for you on Sunday? I have a pretty busy weekend and I might as well reschedule a thing or two :D

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 07, 2011, 07:56:02 PM
Update: Ok, the problem could be that my work laptop seems to have "stolen" my desktop's ip address when my wi-fi network crashed couple of days ago. I rebooted my router and now everything should be as it was before the crash.
Yeah, if you don't specify which IP your desktop should have (static IP), the router will distribute IPs on a first come, first served basis, meaning that if you have another machine connected at the time of reboot, there's a fair chance that it "steals" your desktop's IP.

Check out this link for some useful info for fixing it.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Beuneri's dwarfes won my necros 1-0 in a tight and exciting game. Match report will follow later on the weekend when I have more time. Thanks for the nice game Beuneri!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 05, 2011, 09:55:03 PM
Quote from: staffan on December 05, 2011, 07:34:47 PM
Kvasilad

Thursday from 20.30 CET would be best for me !

/Staffan

Great, Thursday 2030 it is, see you then!

I'm online waiting!

staffan

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 08:39:30 PM
Kvasilad where are you ?

D'oh, Blood Bowl just crashed as I was trying to set up my players for receiving the kick-off :/

Does that count as a loss now then?

staffan

staffan

Ill try alt f4 so try to log in again!

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 08:41:26 PM
Ill try alt f4 so try to log in again!

I've rebooted, rejoining the server now.

staffan

PLs log in again Kvasiald since the game was not registered !

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 08:44:10 PM
PLs log in again Kvasiald since the game was not registered !

I don't understand it, it crashed again, twice in a row, never happened before :/

staffan

Hmm, strange !
Do you another program open that crashes it ?

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 08:49:16 PM
Hmm, strange !

No, this was a clean boot, let me try to host once.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 08, 2011, 08:51:38 PM
Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 08:49:16 PM
Hmm, strange !

No, this was a clean boot, let me try to host once.

Got farther this time, but it crashed again :/