Previous topic - Next topic

staffan

hmm just when your warrior died....;)

staffan

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 09:01:16 PM
hmm just when your warrior died....;)

Yeah, I know... you're probably gonna suspect me of cheating now then :/

I didn't even get a chance to try my apoc.

tags

I have another PC I can try, if you're willing to give it one more go. Just need to change the port forwarding to the other IP.

staffan

Since you didnt reply in time I let the clock go, sorry !

We can ask the moderator if its ok to play another day !

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 09:11:03 PM
Since you didnt reply in time I let the clock go, sorry !

We can ask the moderator if its ok to play another day !

hmm, sure, I can try to play this Saturday or something... very annoying with stability problems :/

The Golden Arrow

OK, I'll reset. If you can play the game before sunday its no problem.

staffan

Can you play now if the game is reset already ?

tags

Quote from: staffan on December 08, 2011, 09:18:34 PM
Can you play now if the game is reset already ?

Sure, I can try again, still up for it?

tags

tags

Fourth time's the charm, it appears. Or rather, giving up on my laptop, which obviously didn't want to cooperate today. Sorry about the delay, thanks for the game.

Luiggi

Hey there Mr B. I still haven't heard from you for Sunday and I'd really need to know at what time can we play. Is 14.00 GMT +1 still good for you? Please confirm it so I can organize that day, I have another BB match and some stuff to do so I wouldn't like to be all stressed :P

Other good options for me (in case they suit you as well) are today (up to 23.00), tomorrow from 11.00 to 17.00 and Sunday from 11.00 to 16.00 and 20.30 to 23.00.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on December 09, 2011, 05:48:14 PM
Hey there Mr B. I still haven't heard from you for Sunday and I'd really need to know at what time can we play. Is 14.00 GMT +1 still good for you? Please confirm it so I can organize that day, I have another BB match and some stuff to do so I wouldn't like to be all stressed :P

Other good options for me (in case they suit you as well) are today (up to 23.00), tomorrow from 11.00 to 17.00 and Sunday from 11.00 to 16.00 and 20.30 to 23.00.
Hi there!
Can we play now?
(just got a break) ;D

Luiggi

I'm in now but I'm gonna need 20 minutes to have dinner, if that's ok for you we can play at 22.00 or 22.10.

Luiggi

Quote from: Luiggi on December 09, 2011, 09:42:01 PM
I'm in now but I'm gonna need 20 minutes to have dinner, if that's ok for you we can play at 22.00 or 22.10.

Well, looks like my ports were closed after all. I'll be around in case you come back (ports open this time), if you're not coming back please tell me so I can go do something else :D