NUL Match Day 3 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, December 10, 2011, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Nice going everyone, week 3 is starting a couple of days ahead of schedule. Here are the matchups:

J-Reedy

All righty Oller, here are my OK starting times that I'm sure about. All times CET (also known as GMT+1, UTC+1 or Swedish time):

Sunday 11th 13-18 (later times probably also OK, I'll know more later)
Tuesday 17-20
Thursday 17-21

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir. I'm not yet sure about rest of the next week, just that I'm probably busy on Friday but Saturday and Sunday should be OK.

Oller

Shall we say Tuesday 19:00 CET then?

Luiggi

Hello, staffan. My kick-off times for this week are (GMT +1):

Monday from 11.00 to 23.00
Wednesday from 11.00 to 12.00 and from 21.00 to 23.00
Thursday from 11.00 to 23.00

And that's pretty much it, I might be able to play on Sunday but I'm not sure yet.

JerXou

Paspawn i could play tomorrow (sunday) almost anytime just not at the morning past 1200 and anytime would do. If you cant play tomorrow i should have free time next week from tuesday to thursday 1700 any time past that would be good.
ps.(time GMT+2)

Barmution

Hey Konna!

If you should happen to get time to play tonight, please leave a message on the board. If not, let's schedule something later this week.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

So, Kwasilad time to play. One of my ogres is sitting out this one so my team is rather decimated, but we'll put up a fight :P (it's not an injury of course, those things don't happen to ogres, rather some problem with the judges... I think he ate the judge last game...).

I can play sunday afternoon, monday whole day, daytime tuesday and next weekend.

Konna

Quote from: Barmution on December 10, 2011, 02:32:53 PM
Hey Konna!

If you should happen to get time to play tonight, please leave a message on the board. If not, let's schedule something later this week.

-Barm

I should be open later today definitely. Shall we say around 20.00 CET+1?

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 10, 2011, 02:47:51 PM
So, Kwasilad time to play. One of my ogres is sitting out this one so my team is rather decimated, but we'll put up a fight :P (it's not an injury of course, those things don't happen to ogres, rather some problem with the judges... I think he ate the judge last game...).

I can play sunday afternoon, monday whole day, daytime tuesday and next weekend.

Haha :)

I have an incredibly busy next week, but playing sunday (you mean tomorrow the 11th dec right?) would be perfect. I can basically play all day, but for example 1600 CET?

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 10, 2011, 02:54:03 PM

I have an incredibly busy next week, but playing sunday (you mean tomorrow the 11th dec right?) would be perfect. I can basically play all day, but for example 1600 CET?

Oh, scratch that, I forgot we get visitors tomorrow... could you play as late as 2000? I can maybe make it sooner, but I'm not sure how early. 20 should be safe.

Barmution

Quote from: Konna on December 10, 2011, 02:49:04 PM

I should be open later today definitely. Shall we say around 20.00 CET+1?
[/quote]
Great, catch you on the field then  :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 10, 2011, 02:59:48 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 10, 2011, 02:54:03 PM

Oh, scratch that, I forgot we get visitors tomorrow... could you play as late as 2000? I can maybe make it sooner, but I'm not sure how early. 20 should be safe.

I can also start thursday 18-21 as well as pretty much all day next saturday and sunday.

The Golden Arrow

I have a game in another league tomorrow at 19 CET, so I can play around 20.30 if its fine with you?

Blood bowl night of epicness sound good :P

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 10, 2011, 05:15:47 PM
I have a game in another league tomorrow at 19 CET, so I can play around 20.30 if its fine with you?

Blood bowl night of epicness sound good :P

Yup, that's perfect! I'll be online from 2030!

Paspawn

QuotePaspawn i could play tomorrow (sunday) almost anytime just not at the morning past 1200 and anytime would do. If you cant play tomorrow i should have free time next week from tuesday to thursday 1700 any time past that would be good.
ps.(time GMT+2)

Hi JerXou.

Does Tuesday 19:00 GMT +2 suit you?