NUL Match Day 3 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, December 10, 2011, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paspawn

ok, waiting for you

Edit: still having trouble? Do you want to postpone?

JerXou

we have to reschedule the match im having some weird errors again and google nor re-installing the game doesnt work sorry. It brags about something about securom...

Paspawn

JerXou

J-Reedy

Quote from: Oller on December 10, 2011, 10:17:21 AM
Shall we say Tuesday 19:00 CET then?

Yo Oller, I'm online right now. I can wait about an hour or so (have to leave little after 21 Finnish time).

OK, have to go now. Let me know a new time suitable for you. Here are my OK starting times (and sorry for not noticing that you're also from Finland, so all the times are now Finnish time or EET, UTC+2, GMT+2):
Thursday 18-22
Sunday any time before 20

Friday could also be possible, but I'm not sure yet. Saattaa olla säpinää tiedossa, mutta jos ei ole niin joskus kasin jälkeen käy.

Oller

Sorry sorry sorry sorry J-reedy!

I got held up at this meeting for longer than I thought and didn't get the chance to get to a computer until now. Now I apologise to other viewers for temporarily switching to moonspeak (aka finnish).

En jaksa keskittyä englannin vääntämiseen atm niin soperran tässä suomeksi. Perjantai oon vapaa koko päivän ja sunnuntaina kolmen jälkeen. Torstai onnistuu, jos en mene istumaan iltaa teatteriharjoituksien jälkeen, joka taasen loppuu yhdeksän tienoilla.

Eli käytännössä joko perjantai millon vaan, torstai klo 21:15 tai sunnuntaina klo 15 jälkeen.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Oller on December 13, 2011, 11:00:43 PM
En jaksa keskittyä englannin vääntämiseen atm niin soperran tässä suomeksi. Perjantai oon vapaa koko päivän ja sunnuntaina kolmen jälkeen. Torstai onnistuu, jos en mene istumaan iltaa teatteriharjoituksien jälkeen, joka taasen loppuu yhdeksän tienoilla.

Eli käytännössä joko perjantai millon vaan, torstai klo 21:15 tai sunnuntaina klo 15 jälkeen.

OK, I'll let you know sometime during friday if friday evening is possible. Otherwise let's aim for sunday 16.00.

Paspawn

Jerxou, haven't you been able to solve your client's issues?
I can wait for 20 or so minutes. In case of a reschedule being needed, i can play on Sunday afternoon/evening

JerXou

Yeah i still have the problem i cant seem to find answer for it.. Nothing really cant help it. I should able to try play with other computer another time. Im still trying to figure that error out god dammit..

Paspawn

Any chance you can get to play in a different computer by tomorrow, Friday? If the answer is no, we will have to let it go untill Sunday.

Barmution

Quote from: JerXou on December 14, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
Yeah i still have the problem i cant seem to find answer for it.. Nothing really cant help it. I should able to try play with other computer another time. Im still trying to figure that error out god dammit..
What is the exact error message? Do you have the disc/Steam/dowloaded version? I've heard about people using up their activation code or secuRom wrongfully identifying a PC with modified hardware as another PC, thus triggering it. If it's an activation code thing, you should contact support on the official forums.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

All-righty Oller, looks like I could play tomorrow, Friday, starting 17-19, (earlier would the better). Let me know if that's OK for you. If not, it'll have to be Sunday (let me know if 16 is ok in that case).

Oller

JerXou

Paspawn i can play tomorrow around 20(GMT +2) on. Ill play at friends comp so see you then. And barmution i have bought dvd havent done anything different it worked fine last week. I looked up all the programs or anything that could do something related to this case on my computer, but i havent really updated or installed anything new or what so ever.
The message says following "A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (5002) Please have a look at "some securom site" for further, more detailed information" when i try to start the game.
It is very weird... it started so suddenly

Barmution

You might want to check if you have any virtual CD/DVD drives mounted, using programs like Deamon Tools or some other ISO-format reading software. SecuROM detects that if you're not running additional software to hide it.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.