NUL Match Day 3 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, December 10, 2011, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerXou

you cant imagine how many times ive tryed and yes i have googled about couple of hours for it and could not find right answer.. i guess ill try trying

Paspawn

I am sorry to say that friday has become impossible to me. Sunday 19:00?

Mr B

Quote from: JerXou on December 15, 2011, 08:54:34 PM
Paspawn i can play tomorrow around 20(GMT +2) on. Ill play at friends comp so see you then. And barmution i have bought dvd havent done anything different it worked fine last week. I looked up all the programs or anything that could do something related to this case on my computer, but i havent really updated or installed anything new or what so ever.
The message says following "A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (5002) Please have a look at "some securom site" for further, more detailed information" when i try to start the game.
It is very weird... it started so suddenly
A strange error.
I'll guess you have contacted cyanide regarding this error?
Have you reinstalled the game?

/B

Barmution

Quote from: JerXou on December 15, 2011, 11:18:20 PM
you cant imagine how many times ive tryed and yes i have googled about couple of hours for it and could not find right answer.. i guess ill try trying
If you want, you can send me a list of your active processes (from Task Manager) and I can have a quick look for you.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

JerXou

Mr B twice clear uninstall and install doesnt seem to do the magic. Barmution well i guess.. i just dont see that huge use of it cause i know quite some about computers myself and really REALLY havent noticed anything that could possible be related to to this case. And if i have ive shutted it down and still it doesnt work.. im starting to get lil bit pissed about this  >:(

Barmution

NP, Jer, it's totally up to you. Was just offering in case you weren't a technically minded fella ;) Hope you get it sorted somehow.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Paspawn

Jerxou, any chance you can play today?

JerXou

yeah 19 clock ill go play at friend (GMT +2)

Oller

Mr B

Quote from: Oller on December 18, 2011, 05:55:40 PM
i am in game now
Ok guys!
I have Paspawn 2-0, is that correct?
No game i bbm whats up?
Time is up so I have to move forward.

Please post the game in bbm so we can have everything in there.
Thanks for fighting as hell to get the gam going!
Cheers!
/B