Season 6 will start here!

Started by Mr B, December 11, 2011, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

NUL is currently in preparation for Season 6. Sign up now!

INFORMATION ON UPCOMING SEASON

Season 6 is currently schedule to start February the 27, which means that you have to apply your participation 19/02, if you know already how you will act please keep us informed.

The official date of kick off is 20/02/2012 when we can apply to each division.

The games will start 27th of February.
The season will commence with one match day per week, and have maximum 9 matches.
For season 6 every coach starts fresh teams or "Old" teams from Valhalla or Ulls (season 4 or earlier teams) and of course we can join with Feeder teams the were brought up in season 5.

The maximum number for your teams TV will be set to 1900 for season 6!
Trim your TV down or await next season, we are still in feeder momentum.. your time will come!
We will have two fishy divisions the Shark (A) and the Tuna divisions (B) that battling it out in a nice feeding round robin.
Ending the season in a play-off to determine the who will be the fattest fish!
Staring with The biggest shark (A1) vs the tiniest Tuna (B4 [if there will be 6 players in each group... the weakest fishes are cut out]), and then A2 vs B3 etc..
One by one they will feed until the final!

So, time wise, starting week 9, we will have 5 games followed by 3 games of round robin.
One game each week meaning we finish in week 16.

New members
1: Create an account on this forum
2. Activate the account when it is approved
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section here and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The Coordinator will put you on the participant list in this post.

Old members - using a team previously used in NUL
1: Reply to this post or send a PM to the Coordinator and state that you want play next season using a previously used team.
2: The Coordinator will put you up on the participant list in this post.

Old members - rerolling team
1: PM the Coordinator and state that you want to play with a rerolled team. The Coordinator will reply with some questions.
2: You have two options: a) Venture to the town of Cowpenhaven and try to find contributors to your team b) be lazy and do nothing
3: The Coordinator will put you up on the participant list.

PARTICIPANTS FOR NEXT SEASON

• Forum name/Client name - Team name
  • Mr B (Bantha in game) - *Prolly Da Norse*
  • Luiggi - Orkitis B.C.
  • Kvasilad - Disorganized Dudes
  • The Golden Arrow - *Not decided*
  • Barmution - Druchii Smuchii Schmoo
  • Staffan - midget stuntmen
  • Gnaarkill - *SomeNorsething*
  • J-Reedy - SomethingSomething

Taking a break:
    Forum name/Client name - Team name[/list]
    • Paspawn - Crunch Masters
    • JerXou

Awaiting information from the following participant in the previous season:

• Oller
    • Beuneri
    • Konna  

J-Reedy

I'll be in Boston all of the April 2012 and I'm not yet sure if I'll be able to play from there, so it may be that I may have to skip the season 6.

I'll have to test if my laptop can handle BB. If it does that, I'll consider starting the season as I know that I'll have an Internet connection available in the States. However, I don't know how fast the connection will be and if I'm able to do the nescessary port forwards so there's a risk that I'll have to drop out in the middle of the season.

...so basically I'm not yet sure about season 6. Would like to continue but there are uncertainties. We'll have to see later.

Luiggi

I'm in, I'll join with my Orkitis B.C. team.

tags

My Disorganized Dudes will be ready for another season (I hope) :)

The Golden Arrow

I will join as well, no idea what team to play yet...

Barmution

Druchii Smuchii Schmoo will be back! Next season, even!
    Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Paspawn

Crunch Masters are ready to join. Already looking for some new aditions to the team.

Barmution

I think that Druchii Smuchii Schmoo will keep their current coach, btw... We're not doing THAT bad :p
    (Someone has put Beuneri in charge of my team for the next season on the list...)
    Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on December 24, 2011, 12:01:11 PM
    I think that Druchii Smuchii Schmoo will keep their current coach, btw... We're not doing THAT bad :p
    (Someone has put Beuneri in charge of my team for the next season on the list...)
    hehe, Hijack now avoided  ;D

staffan

My midget stuntmen will also play next season !

JerXou

Im not really sure i can come cause i cant get my game work. Im still trying to figure or plan how to play this game... But i will report if i manage something and if not im taking break. shame

Mr B

Quote from: JerXou on December 29, 2011, 01:21:28 AM
    Im not really sure i can come cause i cant get my game work. Im still trying to figure or plan how to play this game... But i will report if i manage something and if not im taking break. shame
    We are not moving anywhere I'll hope you'll sort it out!
    Good luck!
    /B

Gnaarkill

Hello everyone at NUL!

Im kind of new to the game.
    Well, I have played the computer game of blood bowl before but that was like when the game was released in 2009 and I played until the release of the dark elves expansion.
    I also played in a swedish leauge called "alvsvenskan" back then.
    Recently i got my hands on a cheap copy of the legendary edition of the game and played single player campaign for a little while, and it was as fun as I remember it! :)

Now im starting to feel the urge to play in a league aswell! My blood bowl gene commands me to whoop some orc, halfling, undead etc. -ass :)
    So i would be very happy if I could get the chance to play with you guys at NUL!

Im thinking of playing a Norse team, because thats what im playing in my campaign at the moment.

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 05, 2012, 07:05:29 PM
    Hello everyone at NUL!

Im kind of new to the game.
    Well, I have played the computer game of blood bowl before but that was like when the game was released in 2009 and I played until the release of the dark elves expansion.
    I also played in a swedish leauge called "alvsvenskan" back then.
    Recently i got my hands on a cheap copy of the legendary edition of the game and played single player campaign for a little while, and it was as fun as I remember it! :)

Now im starting to feel the urge to play in a league aswell! My blood bowl gene commands me to whoop some orc, halfling, undead etc. -ass :)
    So i would be very happy if I could get the chance to play with you guys at NUL!

Im thinking of playing a Norse team, because thats what im playing in my campaign at the moment.

/Gnaarkill
    hehe, Cool welcomes back Gnaarkill!
    Expect more problems from us than you get from AI  ;)

Cheers!
    /B

Gnaarkill

Thank you Mr B!

I expect nothing less!  ;D