Season 6 will start here!

Started by Mr B, December 11, 2011, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, I'm in for the season 6. BUT as a warning I can't guarantee that I'll be able to play after March 31th due to the reason I mentioned in the earlier post (I'm running the marathon in Boston and will be in the States all of April). My laptop seems to handle the game OK, but I don't know if the Internet connection will be up to standards (and even if the connection is good enough, I probably won't be able to make the port forwards so I can't host games) so there's a risk of me dropping out in the middle of season. For this reason, if there is going to be two higher/lower divisions, I'm willing to start on the lower division so that I won't disturb the championship race.

I haven't still decided if I'll continue with the Wolf-Whistlers or if I manage to tempt the Cougar Kittens back into the action after the beat-down that NattBowlarna gave them at the S4 finals.

UPDATE: Just popped into my mind that if there are so many new players / new teams that they can form a division of their own, I might start with a new team also, something elfish, and play in the rookie division.

Mr B

New info about season 6, Read all about it!

Barmution

Nice!

Really diggin' the fish theme   ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Paspawn

I regret to say that I am not having as much spare time as I would like, so I will not be able to take part in season 6.

Have a good time and I will be willing to join any other season as soon as my duties allow me.

Mr B

Thats Ok Paspawn.
So lets join the new Season 6, we are 8 players currently and we will only accept even numbers from here on.

Mr B

New feeder created, apply now please for you who needs to.
Golden I'll kicked out you ogres if you wanted to change team.
Gnaarlkill, your welcome to join.
If any other want to change teams this is the week to do it.

League NUL: Feeders
PassW nul

Welcome to season 6!

The Golden Arrow

Betcha I will, I'm tired of SPD 5 so time for high flying elves :P

Konna

I'm sad to say I'll have to take a break with an option to join season 7 if possible. Just have too much to do for the rest of the spring and Nuffle's been hard on me barring the last match. Hope to return after this breather. Have a good one everybody!

Gnaarkill

I have applied to the league now  ;D. Time to kick som ass, hehe ;)

A question that came to my mind is what blood bowl manager is? I have seen that some coaches have been talking about it here on the forum.
Is that something that is required to have to play in the league?

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Ahh bbm I'll put up a post about that shortly.
That is how we get all fun stats from each game :)

Thought it were here already some were..
Check that after I'll handle little b.

Cheers
B

Barmution

Is there any need for re-applying or will you just reset the current league, mr. B?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 22, 2012, 06:41:47 PM
Is there any need for re-applying or will you just reset the current league, mr. B?
Nah, if your in and you like the team, no need to take any action.  ;D

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on February 22, 2012, 06:50:08 PM
Nah, if your in and you like the team, no need to take any action.  ;D
Cool, I like not taking action!  ;)

Beuenri

Imma take a break from blood bowl aswell, so not participating for the next season. Good luck for all of y'all anyway :)

tags

Soo.... kick-off today? I'm eager to get back into the action :D