NUL Match Day 4 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, December 19, 2011, 04:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Beuenri on December 20, 2011, 05:40:18 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 19, 2011, 07:53:42 AM
Beuneri, I'm able to play tomorrow (Tuesday) from about 18 CET. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid it's going to have to be from 26th onwards, when I can play pretty much every day.
Ok, I can play today!

edit: I'm in right now, checking the game every now and then, so if I don't respond immediately just wait for a sec :)

edit2: I logged out now, but the dates from 26th onward should work for me too, so lets look closer when to play then

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm afraid I assumed there would be no match today since I hadn't heard anything, so I stayed at work a bit longer. Let's make it a holiday match then :)

staffan

Hi JerXou !

I can play wednesday to friday from CET 21!

Should we aim for wednesday ?

/Staffan

JerXou

Staffan im not sure if i can make it this week we might need to check next week.

staffan

Beuenri

Quote from: kvasilad on December 20, 2011, 07:49:29 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm afraid I assumed there would be no match today since I hadn't heard anything, so I stayed at work a bit longer. Let's make it a holiday match then :)
Yeah sorry about that, I wasn't completely sure either if I'm going to make it so I didn't dare to post that I'll be able to, just thought that since I got home early enough I'll post that I'm ready, in case you'd happen to be ready too :P

Holiday match sounds good, lets look closer when to play then. And a Merry Christmas for all of y'all. :)

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Luiggi on December 19, 2011, 03:03:01 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 19, 2011, 02:19:23 PM
Yeah I will be very busy as well, the best chance to make it work would probably be thursday (and round 10.30-11 would probably be best). I can't guarantee that I will be avaible but I think so (and the other times will not work :P).

If we can't make that date, I should be able next week wednesday and on.

Ok, cool, then I'll be around here at 10.30, if it's not possible we can wait for next week. See you!

OK seems like the match is a go, so see you tomorrow :)

Luiggi

Okey dokey, I'll be on at around 10.15... I'd rather start as soon as possible, I have a busy day tomorrow :D

See you on the field!

tags

Quote from: Beuenri on December 21, 2011, 04:50:35 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 20, 2011, 07:49:29 PM
Yeah sorry about that, I wasn't completely sure either if I'm going to make it so I didn't dare to post that I'll be able to, just thought that since I got home early enough I'll post that I'm ready, in case you'd happen to be ready too :P

Holiday match sounds good, lets look closer when to play then. And a Merry Christmas for all of y'all. :)

Hi again, just to suggest something, what about tomorrow around 1300?

I can play today as well, so if you're seeing this already, let me know. I'll check back in now and then.

Beuenri

Quote from: kvasilad on December 26, 2011, 01:07:33 PM

I can play today as well, so if you're seeing this already, let me know. I'll check back in now and then.
I can play today, 13.00 it is then.

tags

Quote from: Beuenri on December 27, 2011, 08:48:40 AM

Great, see you there!

I have no other choice but my laptop today (or indeed until the 2nd of Jan), so I really hope it's not going to act up again. I'm going to leave it off now for half an hour just in case problems were related to overheating.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 27, 2011, 12:23:05 PM
Quote from: Beuenri on December 27, 2011, 08:48:40 AM

Great, see you there!

I have no other choice but my laptop today (or indeed until the 2nd of Jan), so I really hope it's not going to act up again. I'm going to leave it off now for half an hour just in case problems were related to overheating.

I'm logged in and waiting :)

staffan

JerXou, I can play most evenings except on thursday from CET 20.30 !

/Staffan

JerXou

Oh dang staffan i could play tomorrow but i think i should able to play friday around +20.00 to 22.00 if that is okay with you. GMT+2

staffan

JerXou, lets make it on friday at CET 20.30 then !

staffan

JerXou, I am waiting in game....

/Staffan