Previous topic - Next topic

Oller

Hi Golden Arrow! Following dates (GMT+2) are ok to me:

Tuesday 18:00+
Wednesday 18:00+
Saturday 15:00+
Sunday 15:00+

The Golden Arrow

OK, I think wednesday would suit me best. Kinda late, perhaps 21 CET would be best for me.

staffan

Yes , lets aim for thursday CET 20.30 then !

/Staffan

Oller

Wednesday 21 CET it is. See ya then!

Paspawn

QuoteHey Paspawn,

On Monday 9th I'm free all day, so tell me at what time is it good for you and I'll be there

If you can play any earlier that's ok for me too, every day except the 3rd and 7th is suitable for me.

See ya.

I may have the chance to play tomorrow. I will contact you as soon as possible

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on January 02, 2012, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: JerXou on January 01, 2012, 10:49:09 PM
kvasilad around 19 CET then ?

19 CET Tuesday it is, see you on the field!

I'm logged in and waiting now.

staffan

Konna, I don't think it works on thursday, how about friday or any other day after CET 20.30 ?

/Staffan

Barmution

Beuneri, it would be nice to hear from you soon so we can schedule the match.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Beuenri

Quote from: Barmution on January 04, 2012, 08:08:45 AM
Beuneri, it would be nice to hear from you soon so we can schedule the match.

-Barm
Hmm, I've been a bit busy lately, but I think I should be able to play some day during weekend, otherwise it'll probably go to next week :p

Barmution

Quote from: Beuenri on January 04, 2012, 04:07:54 PM
Hmm, I've been a bit busy lately, but I think I should be able to play some day during weekend, otherwise it'll probably go to next week :p
[/quote]
Considering that each MD is a week long and started on Dec 31st (last Saturday), we'll probably have to try to get a match done this Saturday at the absolutely very latest. Are you sure you cannot squeeze in a match tonight or on Friday?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

FYI.
This weeks schedule will END Monday 9th night, nothing else.
Four games left to finish...
http://youtu.be/l1YmS_VDvMY
Get On with it!

Barmution

Ok ,great  ;D

How about Saturday after 1800 CET or Sunday starting between 1100 and 1300 or about 2100 CET then, Beuneri?

Konna

Quote from: staffan on January 03, 2012, 09:54:10 PM
Konna, I don't think it works on thursday, how about friday or any other day after CET 20.30 ?

/Staffan

OK friday should be good. See you then!

The Golden Arrow

Oller

Fuuuuck got a bit held up at this bar. Many apologies! Got rest of the week open tho so when could ya be able to play?