NUL Match Day 5 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, December 31, 2011, 02:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

OK... :(

I can't play till sunday. Then I should be able to play pretty much all day.

Luiggi

Quote from: Oller on January 05, 2012, 01:07:53 AM
Fuuuuck got a bit held up at this bar. Many apologies! Got rest of the week open tho so when could ya be able to play?

Ugh, you made ogres angry... bring in the ambulances :P

The Golden Arrow

Oh there won't be any need (use) of those :P

Oller

Sunday is fine. Would 14:00 CET be okay, then?

Barmution

Beuneri, I'm still waiting for you to respond to my post about available times for playing in the weekend. Would be nice to hear something so I can plan other stuff too...

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Beuenri

Quote from: Barmution on January 04, 2012, 07:05:29 PM
Ok ,great  ;D

How about Saturday after 1800 CET or Sunday starting between 1100 and 1300 or about 2100 CET then, Beuneri?
Sunday 21 CET would probably be the best time for me... Sorry for the lack of responses but I just started studying in University and at the same time I'm moving to another apartment, both this week. Haven't had much time to focus on this league :/, trying to squeeze that time for sunday tho.

Barmution

Will give a shot at Sunday CET 2100, then. Congratulations with the start of your academic career ;D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

QuoteSunday is fine. Would 14:00 CET be okay, then?
Yeah, that's fine :)

Barmution

Did someone forget to submit the last match to MD5 in BBManager?

Edit: Nevermind, it's there now.