Started by J-Reedy, January 09, 2012, 04:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

staffan

Ok Mr. B !

Lets aim for thursday !

/S

Paspawn

Hello Beuneri:

I can play everyday but Thursday from 18:00 GMT+1.

See you soon.

Mr B

Quote from: staffan on January 10, 2012, 08:52:08 AM
Ok Mr. B !

Lets aim for thursday !

/S
I am online now and read.. will be better for me to get it done with...

staffan

Sorry I missed your reply Mr B !

Does thursday work ?

/S

Mr B

Quote from: staffan on January 11, 2012, 06:39:54 PM
Sorry I missed your reply Mr B !

Does thursday work ?

/S
I think so.. have to go shopping first, not sure about the time. 20:30 could be a time to aim for.
/B

Mr B

It will have to wait until 21:00, zry.

staffan

staffan

Paspawn

Is there any way for me to contact Beuneri apart from this forum?

Luiggi

You can check his email adress in his profile, just click on "members" and you can find it.

Barmution

From what he told me he's been very busy changing apartments and other stuff related to him enrolling in university. Still, his profile says that he checked this forum the 12th, so he should've read your post  :-\
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on January 14, 2012, 10:29:34 AM
From what he told me he's been very busy changing apartments and other stuff related to him enrolling in university. Still, his profile says that he checked this forum the 12th, so he should've read your post  :-\
True, you get a wo then if he's not able to show up in time.
Deadline remains @Sunday night.

/B

Beuenri

Quote from: Paspawn on January 14, 2012, 03:05:06 AM
Is there any way for me to contact Beuneri apart from this forum?
Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not answering earlier, but can we play today? I'm ready now, or later, just give me a time :)

edit: I'll go away from comp for like an hour, will be back later, if you see this post then arrange some time when u can play today, I should be able to play up until like 23 CET! :>

Paspawn

QuoteSorry sorry sorry sorry for not answering earlier, but can we play today? I'm ready now, or later, just give me a time Smiley

edit: I'll go away from comp for like an hour, will be back later, if you see this post then arrange some time when u can play today, I should be able to play up until like 23 CET! :>

23:00 CET my orcs will be ready to play

Beuenri

Quote from: Paspawn on January 15, 2012, 03:29:21 PM
QuoteSorry sorry sorry sorry for not answering earlier, but can we play today? I'm ready now, or later, just give me a time Smiley

23:00 CET my orcs will be ready to play
Hmm, if that's the very earliest you can play, then ok. If there is however any chance to play a bit earlier, just tell me. Would rather play sooner than later :P, and I'm ready from now on