NUL Match Day 9 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, January 30, 2012, 04:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paspawn

QuotePaspawn! I'm only available tomorrow and sunday evenings. Preferrably around 19-20 GMT+2.

Lets make it Sunday 19:00 gmt+2. See you

Barmution

Druchii Smuchii Schmoo racked up a massive 4-0 victory over the Disorganized Dudes. The victory was however not without cost, as an enraged crowd full of the Dudes' fans got their filthy mitts onto DSS' emerging star, Eviscerating Evilyn, and promptly killed her to death.

Thanks for the game, Kvasilad!

Game uploaded.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

[/quote]
Sure! Just say what time would be most suitable for you to grind my elves to dust! :D
[/quote]
8 a clock cet, how does that sound?

JerXou

J-reedy sorry cant play tonight gotta check up some stuff for school and such. Would friday or saturday i should be home all weekend if not will report about it.
Juu pikkasen koulujuttuu tos ajattelin et pystyis ehk pelailla mut pitää ny vähä siirtää aikaa.

J-Reedy

Quote from: JerXou on February 01, 2012, 06:45:33 PM
J-reedy sorry cant play tonight gotta check up some stuff for school and such. Would friday or saturday i should be home all weekend if not will report about it.

I'm going to a movie on friday so that's a no go. Saturday should be OK, almost any time will do. Let me know what would be the best time for you.
Eli lauantaina mihin aikaan vaan sopii, kunhan saa tiedon ajoissa ja ehtii suunnitella päivän ohjelman.

Luiggi

Hey there again.

We're halfway through the week and still I have no answer from you, Beuneri, are you there, man? Gotta get my game scheduled as soon as possible since I'll be having a busy weekend (got another 2 games plus some non-bloodbowl activities). I'd prefer to play today or tomorrow from 20.00 to 22.00 (kick off time GMT +1). From then on I'd have to make an extra effort which I'd prefer avoiding, so please reply.

If anyone has got any information about him I'd appreciate it too (maybe he's on vacation or something :D). I don't like to insist so much but considering how last week his game got played in the last minute I would prefer not to do the same.

JerXou

Saturday well almost any time should be fine expect morning. Like after 1400 i should be up for sure and ready to play and well prefer time would be maybe 18 to 22.
No totaa en usko et oisin lauantain ainaa menos viihteelle tällä säällä jne ku niin jumalattoman kylmä. Et varmaa siin illan pintaa kävis hyvin 20.00 aikaa tai aikasemmin mikä sulle kelpaa.

Beuenri

Quote from: Luiggi on February 02, 2012, 12:57:29 PM
Hey there again.

We're halfway through the week and still I have no answer from you, Beuneri, are you there, man? Gotta get my game scheduled as soon as possible since I'll be having a busy weekend (got another 2 games plus some non-bloodbowl activities). I'd prefer to play today or tomorrow from 20.00 to 22.00 (kick off time GMT +1). From then on I'd have to make an extra effort which I'd prefer avoiding, so please reply.

If anyone has got any information about him I'd appreciate it too (maybe he's on vacation or something :D). I don't like to insist so much but considering how last week his game got played in the last minute I would prefer not to do the same.
Oh hello there, and sorry for the lack of responses. Is there any way we could play at sunday?

Luiggi

Quote from: Beuenri on February 02, 2012, 11:14:18 PM
Oh hello there, and sorry for the lack of responses. Is there any way we could play at sunday?

Well, I'm not really sure I can find the time. The reason why I like posting and scheduling early on in the week (even if it's for Sunday) is so that I don't get any other appointments during the week... so it's going to have to be Friday between 20.00 and 22.00 GMT +1 kick-off time or move it to Monday around those times (which I'm pretty sure wouldn't make the rest of the participants happy since deadlines are there for a reason, and personally I would only try that as a last resort and with the admin's permission).

In any case, I'll tell you if I can manage to play on Sunday, though it is unlikely.

J-Reedy

Quote from: JerXou on February 02, 2012, 04:09:14 PM
Saturday well almost any time should be fine expect morning. Like after 1400 i should be up for sure and ready to play and well prefer time would be maybe 18 to 22.

OK, let's aim for saturday 18?

Oller

JerXou

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 03, 2012, 04:14:02 AM
Quote from: JerXou on February 02, 2012, 04:09:14 PM

OK, let's aim for saturday 18?
Kay

J-Reedy

JerXou, I'm in-game now. I'll be cruising between the living room and gaming dungeon, so if I don't reply right away, just wait a couple of minutes.

JerXou

OOOH sorry forgot im comming there soon

Luiggi

Ok, so I don't know what else to do really, I think we're gonna need admins to have a word on this, cause it's already Sunday and my match versus Beuneri is not scheduled, even though I posted my times on Monday (as the visitor side, by the way), I got a reply on Thursday (one day after the deadline) asking to play on Sunday (without even a time given) and after my second answer it's all been silence. It's kinda hard to schedule a game by posting every 4 days, so by the looks of it it's rather possible that we won't be able to play it on time.

I'd appreciate J-Reedy's and/or Bantha's thoughts on this one.