Match Reports, Banter, Trash Talk and Graveyard

Started by J-Reedy, November 28, 2011, 11:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paspawn

Hereby I would like to congratulate Barmution for his 1st place and his amazing 8 wins.

tags

Congratulations on a season well played, Barmutation :)

Now, what has happened to the stats page that enables us to critically analyze the various aspects of all this glorious violence?

Barmution

Thanks guys, it really has been a blessed season (praise Khaine and Nuffle!) for DSS, especially considering that in a least a couple of those matches a draw would've been a more fair result. Still, the pigskin is fairly round and next season ,or even as soon as this MDs match against Golden's ogres, I might feel the wrath of a fully operational battle-Nuffling. The only thing I can ask for is for you to please keep the permanent injuries to linos in the future, these positionals are frakkin' expensive  :P

Kvailad: The BBManager server has been down for some days now. With some luck it'll get back online early this week.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

QuoteThe only thing I can ask for is for you to please keep the permanent injuries to linos in the future, these positionals are frakkin' expensive.
Hehehe...

Luiggi

Rokzig just made some new friends in the Shining Sins roster after last match: 3 casualties and 2 KO's in his first 5 blocks of the match (without using piling on) and another two KO's in the second one for a total of 8 armor breaks, of which 4 were KO's and 3 were injuries. The rest of the orcs were mere spectators though, as they only managed to break through some armor but dealt no damage. I'm sending my black orcs to a summer camp with Rokzig to learn how to hit, cause 2 casualties in a whole season is a rather poor performance from my black orcs.