Salutations Lord Psychomullet!

Started by Papa Angel, January 22, 2011, 09:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa Angel

The druchii team Aakaan Pirut and I, their illustrious leader known in these lands as Papa Angel, greet you.

We approach you to let it be known that during our glorious victory against necromantic rotting meatbags and their mangy pet werewolves we happened upon a cask of strangely invigorating brew.

We the druchii are above limiting our pleasures so naturally the team imbibed the said libation to the last drop.

We would never admit bowing down to Whisker´s will so after a brief moment of flagellation (note: not self flagellation) to focus our minds we decided that the cask might have been a gift from your generous Lordship and thus are prepared to return the favor when your Lordship deems so.

NUL

[You hear quick footsteps, a door opens]

WHAT!? I didn't do that! Leaving a case of brew on the streets of Cowpenhaven! That's madness! It must have been some sort of theft... I certainly know I don't miss any Magical Ale, so it must have come from the Monastery... I'm heading over there right now to ask if they miss anything...

[Starts to walk away]

Leaving a case of brew out in the open... Madness... Who would do such a thing... It would be stolen within minutes...