You're alive!

Started by bodyschlompf, April 16, 2012, 12:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodyschlompf

Hi folks!

Haven't been in here for ages and ages... Now and then i get an e-mail regarding new profiles being created here, otherwise i haven't i clue what's been going on. I was pretty sure that this league was dead, but as i can see you are alive! Yay!  :)  :)

Anyways, was so happy when i saw that you where still active so i just had to pop this greeting in. Greetings y'all!  :D
I left this league by saying that i would take i break, but i quickly realized that i had spilled to much blood and in the making of this to enjoy it. :( Later on, i found out that there was a very large and active TT-league in the town where i live, so i decided to go down with the the gritty old original form of the game and i'm loving it. Cyandide's game isn't all bad and you get some nice graphics and all, but with this said, staring into a computer screen just cannot top the feel to sit in front of a physical person and play the game with real dice and players that are a bit more than pixels on a screen. Though with this said, i must say i 'm a bit tempted to re-join since you're all doing so nice  :) . I certainly don't have the time to do this nowadays however, but you never know in the future...  ;)

Until then folks, have a blast  8)

Mr B

hehe, Hi there and welcome back, if not more than a nice chat, it's appreciated  ;D

And please invite your table top friends who thinks they rule  :o.. or who just wants to have fun.. 8)
If Body himself haven't the time .. yet.. maybe someone nearby has..
Everyone is invited of course.  :-*

Nice to see your face body'ol'pal!
BR
/B