NUL Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 04, 2012, 12:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

So, its finally time to start the NUL Feeder camp! We are one week late due to problems with the client (it sucks...), but fear not, there will be plenty of heads bashed in this week to make up for it.

In the Shark division my poor little high elves try to surive getting eaten by the other three sharks. Task one, survive a well developed dwarf team...

In the other game the mighty but disorganised chaos team face off against the norse who have the fighting skills to eat the other sharks, but with their low armour might fall prey to a few bites themselves.

In the Tuna division thetwo new teams will battle it out with norse against a beautiful, graceful, skillfull... ehm high elf team.

The other game features lasts seasons winners, who I will just call big Tunas against their fiercest opposisions, green tunas. This looks like it will be an interesting one.

So lets kick this off :)

Mr B

Great!

So.. Kvasiiiiiiil!
When can I catch Ya!

(Not Monday nor Tuesday.. prolly not Wednesday either..)
Els, Evenings weekdays @ CET.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

So, Staffan, I will be able to play monday night, friday night, sunday and maybe thursday night (late).

I hope I will not die too much...

J-Reedy

Hi Gnaarkill! Looks like your blocking blokes will get lot's of opportunities to take advantage of their block skills against my blues brothers.

Here are my OK starting times for this week (all times GMT+1 i.e. Swedish time):

Tuesday 18-21
Wednesday 18-21
Thursday 17-19
Friday -not sure yet, will update later if nescessary-
Saturday 13-22
Sunday -not sure yet, will update later if nescessary-

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Barmution

Yay, we're off!  ;D

Luiggi, when do you fancy making good on your word by smashing my bastard elves into the pitch?

I prefer these start times, if possible (all gmt+1/CET):
Mon, Tue & Fri: 20.00-21.00
Thu: 19.00-21.00

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on March 04, 2012, 01:40:43 PM
Great!

So.. Kvasiiiiiiil!
When can I catch Ya!

(Not Monday nor Tuesday.. prolly not Wednesday either..)
Els, Evenings weekdays @ CET.

Cheers!
/B

Whee, new match week finally!

I'm away this weekend, so Fri-Sun is impossible I'm afraid. I can basically do all other weekdays from 1900 CET, though. So I guess Thursday 1900 would be good? Let me know if Wednesday opens up for you, and we could aim for that instead.

Mr B

Hi kvasil, Thursday it is.
19 sounds doable, I might be a bit late, depends on my little 3 months old boy

staffan

Lets aim for moday night shall we !?

CET 19.30 ?

The Golden Arrow

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on March 04, 2012, 09:46:47 PM
Yay, we're off!  ;D

Luiggi, when do you fancy making good on your word by smashing my bastard elves into the pitch?

I prefer these start times, if possible (all gmt+1/CET):
Mon, Tue & Fri: 20.00-21.00
Thu: 19.00-21.00

-Barm

Let's go for Friday 20.00 GMT +1.

I might be able to make it on Thursday and even Tuesday, in that case I will write the very same morning to give you time to confirm it :)

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on March 05, 2012, 02:31:58 PM

I might be able to make it on Thursday and even Tuesday, in that case I will write the very same morning to give you time to confirm it :)
Excellent! Looking forward to have you culling the weak and useless from my team  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on March 05, 2012, 04:03:04 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on March 05, 2012, 02:31:58 PM

Excellent! Looking forward to have you culling the weak and useless from my team  ;)

Nah, you already beat the crap out of me on our other match, and even though my orcs are thirsty for revenge, they'll probably take the wrong armor again and fall like sissies :D So the culling will probably go both ways, hehe.

Gnaarkill

Hi J-Reedy!

Lets go for Thursday at 19.00!

/Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 04, 2012, 02:57:01 PM
Hi Gnaarkill! Looks like your blocking blokes will get lot's of opportunities to take advantage of their block skills against my blues brothers.

Here are my OK starting times for this week (all times GMT+1 i.e. Swedish time):

Tuesday 18-21
Wednesday 18-21
Thursday 17-19
Friday -not sure yet, will update later if nescessary-
Saturday 13-22
Sunday -not sure yet, will update later if nescessary-

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 05, 2012, 10:53:39 PM
Hi J-Reedy!

Lets go for Thursday at 19.00!

/Gnaarkill

OK, Thursday it'll be! See you on the field.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on March 05, 2012, 10:10:58 AM
Hi kvasil, Thursday it is.
19 sounds doable, I might be a bit late, depends on my little 3 months old boy

That's fine, we could aim for 2000 CET instead if that makes things less uncertain? :)