Play offs - Quarter Finals

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 22, 2012, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 23, 2012, 10:37:15 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on March 23, 2012, 08:08:22 PM
Yo B! Time for your norse to inspire some whailing and crying blues tunes. Unfortunately my blues group has some medical issues and I can't bring the original band to the game but I'll try to get some decent temps who know how to hold a tune. Here are my OK times for the next few days (CET/GMT+1):

- Saturday 24th: any time after 15
- Sunday: 15-19
- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17.30-21

I'd prefer getting the game out of the way before Thursday as I'll probably be quite busy preparing for my trip at the end of the week. But if any of those times mentioned don't suit you, sir, I can find me some time for playing on Thursday- early Saturday.
Tomorrow (Saturday 24th) I'll be on errands during the day, but I'll check the forum at morning and after I get home (some time before 15.00) in case Saturday will be OK for you.
Hmm.. lets see how Sunday evening will turnout, els I think Wednesday can be planed. Evening of course.
Sunday feel unsure at the moment...

Cheers!
/B

Sorry that I haven't commented earlier, been busy with all kinds of stuff. But Wednesday is still OK, just let me know your preferred time.

tags

Quote from: staffan on March 26, 2012, 03:19:36 PM
Kvasilad , how about tuesday at CEST 20 ?

Since I haven't heard any confirmation from Gnaarkill, and this was from Staffan's account, I'm going to assume we're not playing today and make other plans. Please either get back to me quickly, or suggest another time (I can probably do something during the weekend as well with some effort)

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 27, 2012, 06:03:55 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 23, 2012, 10:37:15 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on March 23, 2012, 08:08:22 PM
Yo B! Time for your norse to inspire some whailing and crying blues tunes. Unfortunately my blues group has some medical issues and I can't bring the original band to the game but I'll try to get some decent temps who know how to hold a tune. Here are my OK times for the next few days (CET/GMT+1):

- Saturday 24th: any time after 15
- Sunday: 15-19
- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17.30-21

I'd prefer getting the game out of the way before Thursday as I'll probably be quite busy preparing for my trip at the end of the week. But if any of those times mentioned don't suit you, sir, I can find me some time for playing on Thursday- early Saturday.
Tomorrow (Saturday 24th) I'll be on errands during the day, but I'll check the forum at morning and after I get home (some time before 15.00) in case Saturday will be OK for you.
Hmm.. lets see how Sunday evening will turnout, els I think Wednesday can be planed. Evening of course.
Sunday feel unsure at the moment...

Cheers!
/B

Sorry that I haven't commented earlier, been busy with all kinds of stuff. But Wednesday is still OK, just let me know your preferred time.
np, i think 2030 would be good.
Cheers
If I'm late its due to getting little b to bed..
B

tags

Gnaarkill, since I still haven't heard from you, I'll take advantage of the nice spring weather for a bbq today. Hopefully, I'll hear from you soon. I'd prefer Thursday, but can probably manage Friday or Saturday. I absolutely cannot do Sunday

tags

Gnaarkill, since I haven't heard anything today either, I'm off to the movies and won't be able to start at 19. I should be able to start at around 21 CEST today if you see this and happen to be available today. If not, we're approaching the end of the week, so time is running out...

Gnaarkill

Hi there Kvasilad!

Sorry for not answering you! Last weekend i was on a competition in Wales and was unable to check the forum.
When i came home i unfortunately caught a really bad fever, been in bed since tuesday. Today is the first day since i got sick that i can sit by my computer, yeay!  ;D

21 CEST today sounds a little too late for me since im still having fever and im guessing im in bed sleeping by that time ;)
What about tommorrow? im available all day tomorrow.

Sorry again for the late answer!

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 29, 2012, 04:47:03 PM
Hi there Kvasilad!

Sorry for not answering you! Last weekend i was on a competition in Wales and was unable to check the forum.
When i came home i unfortunately caught a really bad fever, been in bed since tuesday. Today is the first day since i got sick that i can sit by my computer, yeay!  ;D

21 CEST today sounds a little too late for me since im still having fever and im guessing im in bed sleeping by that time ;)

/Gnaarkill

Hi, hope you're better now!

Any time after 19 tomorrow is doable, or any time Saturday (preferably earlier in the day)

How did the competition go? :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on March 29, 2012, 05:59:38 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 29, 2012, 04:47:03 PM
Hi there Kvasilad!

/Gnaarkill

Hi, hope you're better now!

Any time after 19 tomorrow is doable, or any time Saturday (preferably earlier in the day)

How did the competition go? :)

Thank you!

19 tomorrow suits me well.

It was a team competition between Sweden, Wales and France. And we won! :)
So the competition went well i must say =)

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 29, 2012, 07:42:11 PM

Thank you!

/Gnaarkill
Cool G!
Gratz & welcome back!

/B

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 29, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
Thank you!

/Gnaarkill

Congratulations :)

Ok, 19 tomorrow it is, as long as the Steam client is updated by then (see other thread)

tags

Yo Golden!

Looks like it's time for a re-match already :D

I can play today if you want, the match day has been rolled over. Any time from about 12 CEST and onwards is good. Can't play Sunday, but will be available almost any time in the week following that (vacation with laptop and internet access)

Mr B

Cool, And now...Some orcs blockes the road to the final!
Luiggi when can you find the time?

Monday, Wednesday evenings seems fine right now.
(updated)
Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on March 31, 2012, 08:54:02 AM
Yo Golden!

I can play today if you want, the match day has been rolled over. Any time from about 12 CEST and onwards is good. Can't play Sunday, but will be available almost any time in the week following that (vacation with laptop and internet access)
I would prefer to play during daytime monday - thursday. I am avaible almost all the time, but the evenings are starting to fill up

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 01, 2012, 12:54:32 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 31, 2012, 08:54:02 AM
Yo Golden!

I would prefer to play during daytime monday - thursday. I am avaible almost all the time, but the evenings are starting to fill up

What about 1200 CEST Tuesday?

The Golden Arrow