Norsca Union League
November 14, 2018, 01:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: *** !!! Season 32 is cranking up !!! *** Champions of Season 31: Ball, Bounce and Beyond * S30: * Great Bretonn * S29: Crooked Crocs * S28: Wonderworlders * S27: Handsome Hawks * 26 & 25: Trondheim Kennel Club * S24: Gurkha Legion * S23 & 22: Big Pharma * S21: MuminDalens Mischiefs * S20 & 19: The Phin Phighters * S18: The Emperor's New Boots * S17: ColaChaos * S16: Spawnin Brothers * S15: ColaChaos * S14 & S13 & S12: RatDonald's * S11: Opa Gangnam Style * S10: The Partly Animals * S9: Sweet Sweet Decay * S8: Drop Dead Gorgeous * S7: Orkitis B.C. * S6: Virgins No More * S5: Druchii Smuchii Schmoo * S4: NattBowlarna * S3: The Silver Hunters * S1 & 2: Jungle Boogie ***

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tuna  (Read 2159 times)
Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2012, 08:03:46 PM »

Standings

Graveyard

Player Hall of Fame

Team Hall of Fame
Barmution
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 09:16:20 PM »

The match between the DSS and the Disorganized Dudes were uploaded to both leagues since I couldn't find any info about which division was Tuna/Sharks. I'll delete the wrong one when I get the info.

Thanks for the match, Kvasilad! WAY more even than last time  Smiley
-Barm

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 09:19:45 PM »

The match between the DSS and the Disorganized Dudes were uploaded to both leagues since I couldn't find any info about which division was Tuna/Sharks. I'll delete the wrong one when I get the info.

-Barm
It's right here dude http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=348.0
/B
kvasilad
Administrator
Furball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »

Thanks for the game, it was a less bloody affair than last time, and I only lost 0-1! Must be getting the hang of this Tongue

kvasilad
Administrator
Furball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 09:25:57 PM »

-Barm
It's right here dude http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=348.0
/B
Sharks uses -> #6036 Name->  NUL: S7 Sharks
Tuna uses   -> #6035 Name->  NUL: S7 Tuna

PassW: fish

I may be a bit slow today, but where does it say whether division 1 maps to sharks or tuna here? It appears to only say sharks map to sharks, tuna to tuna, which doesn't help much. Last time around, I seem to remember division 1 being tuna, but since you've put sharks first, does that mean division 1 is sharks? Still confused.

Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 04:51:15 AM »

Div1, the div with the highest TV, will be the sharks.. big bad fishes...  Cheesy
Div2, the division with the TV thats lower than div1.. not so big and bad so, Tuna.

Sorry for not being clear about that.
/B
Barmution
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 05:50:03 AM »

No problem, Mr B. I'll delete from Tuna when I get back from work tonight. Thanks for the quick response!

-Barm

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
kvasilad
Administrator
Furball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 06:06:11 AM »

Div1, the div with the highest TV, will be the sharks.. big bad fishes...  Cheesy
Div2, the division with the TV thats lower than div1.. not so big and bad so, Tuna.

Sorry for not being clear about that.
/B

No worries, although you could interpret that another way Cheesy

Some tuna fish are more than 4 meters long, weighing in at half a ton or more, and certainly bigger than most sharks (but not all). So I sorta read that as "tunas are big, yes, but sharks are hungry, so maybe they're div2!" Tongue

Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »

Yes, that is correct.
Though the word tuna sounds quite weaker and more a prey like compared to shark.
No worries mate, thanks for asking.
Gnaarkill
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 09:28:21 PM »

I mourn the loss of fellow norseman today!
Snorre was a good man. Drank his mead and raped his women... hmm i mean... nevermind.

Feast and fight in Valhall Snorre Sigurdurson, we will win this Season in memory of you!

-Cheiftain Gnaarkill, Headcoach of Vinterlegionen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: