Started by Mr B, May 07, 2012, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Standings

Graveyard

Player Hall of Fame

Team Hall of Fame

Barmution

The match between the DSS and the Disorganized Dudes were uploaded to both leagues since I couldn't find any info about which division was Tuna/Sharks. I'll delete the wrong one when I get the info.

Thanks for the match, Kvasilad! WAY more even than last time  :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on May 08, 2012, 11:16:20 PM
The match between the DSS and the Disorganized Dudes were uploaded to both leagues since I couldn't find any info about which division was Tuna/Sharks. I'll delete the wrong one when I get the info.

-Barm
It's right here dude http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=348.0
/B

tags

Thanks for the game, it was a less bloody affair than last time, and I only lost 0-1! Must be getting the hang of this :P

tags

Quote from: Mr B on May 08, 2012, 11:19:45 PM
Quote from: Barmution on May 08, 2012, 11:16:20 PM

-Barm
It's right here dude http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=348.0
/B
Quote from: Mr B on May 07, 2012, 10:06:53 PM
Sharks uses -> #6036 Name->  NUL: S7 Sharks
Tuna uses   -> #6035 Name->  NUL: S7 Tuna

PassW: fish

I may be a bit slow today, but where does it say whether division 1 maps to sharks or tuna here? It appears to only say sharks map to sharks, tuna to tuna, which doesn't help much. Last time around, I seem to remember division 1 being tuna, but since you've put sharks first, does that mean division 1 is sharks? Still confused.

Mr B

Div1, the div with the highest TV, will be the sharks.. big bad fishes...  :D
Div2, the division with the TV thats lower than div1.. not so big and bad so, Tuna.

Sorry for not being clear about that.
/B

Barmution

No problem, Mr B. I'll delete from Tuna when I get back from work tonight. Thanks for the quick response!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on May 09, 2012, 06:51:15 AM
Div1, the div with the highest TV, will be the sharks.. big bad fishes...  :D
Div2, the division with the TV thats lower than div1.. not so big and bad so, Tuna.

Sorry for not being clear about that.
/B

No worries, although you could interpret that another way :D

Some tuna fish are more than 4 meters long, weighing in at half a ton or more, and certainly bigger than most sharks (but not all). So I sorta read that as "tunas are big, yes, but sharks are hungry, so maybe they're div2!" :P

Mr B

Yes, that is correct.
Though the word tuna sounds quite weaker and more a prey like compared to shark.
No worries mate, thanks for asking.

Gnaarkill

I mourn the loss of fellow norseman today!
Snorre was a good man. Drank his mead and raped his women... hmm i mean... nevermind.

Feast and fight in Valhall Snorre Sigurdurson, we will win this Season in memory of you!

-Cheiftain Gnaarkill, Headcoach of Vinterlegionen.