S7 MATCH DAY 1

Started by J-Reedy, May 08, 2012, 08:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on May 10, 2012, 06:55:12 PM
Fresh out of the Junior leage Getingarna arrives. Eager to test their mettle against some real opposition. However, many last wills are signed when seeing the gigantic yhetee they will play against...

Sorry for not answering earlier, had to work quite a lot in the beginning of the week. Friday 21:00 suits me fine, I'm also available the entire weekend but let's try friday first, shall we?

How do we communicate when starting the match and during the match? In the other league I have used skype.

/HÃ¥kan

hehe, welcome, our yhetee will give you a warm welcome as he is used to  :D

Lets see, I might have to move todays schedule one hour starting at 22 instead.
Communication, well I have skype never used it for bloodbowl but, we could give it a try for sure.
Else, its just typing out in the client  ;)
Nothing fancy but...

Cheers!
/B

Gnaarkill

Hi luiggi!

You are correct sir!
19.30 it is. See you tonight!

/Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on May 10, 2012, 11:38:01 AM
Hello.

Right now CEST equals GMT +2, right? If so, Friday 19.30 sounds good to me. Please confirm that they're equivalent so that we're not 1 hour early/late :D

Luiggi

Well, 2-1 for the Norse, who could soak up some damage (14 knockdowns, 2 KO and 2 injuries and 1 dead) and whose passing play (long passes for both touchdowns) and mobility was astounding. Pretty average game for the orcs (as usual), with lousy blocking, low damage and bad performance on key plays.

Congratulations to Gnaarkill, he withstood the beating (despite 1 death and 1 smashed collar bone) fairly well and pulled off some nice plays to claim the victory.

Gnaarkill

Thank you Luiggi!

Luiggi was very unfortunate though! Very unlucky dice game!
I hope that the death of a fellow norseman (and an early retirement for my werewolf) can compensate at least a little bit ;), haha!

Thanks for the game luiggi! Keep on killing on the pitch  8)

I just wish some of my badass vikings could fetch their battleaxes and start kill some whimps too!  :P

/Gnaarkill

hakos

So, the premiere is done.

Lost with 0-1 after a mostly even match and I was not without chances to go 1-1 but the important pass (4+ with pass) in 1H and the important dodge (4+) in the 2H did not go my way. Well, the dodge was a little bad since I missed that there were a norse with tackle alongside my catcher  :-[ , could have moved him first, but on the other hand I had a RR ready so I had my double chance of success anyway and failed

The annoying parts, apart from the loss, was one dead catcher and that I lost 9 of my 11 SPP in the match. The MVP ended up on my star player Zara and the mercenary ogre scored two of my three inflicted badly hurt.  :(

Mr B

Thanks for the game, well played!
Sorry about the catcher.

/B