BloodBowl-Manager info

Started by Mr B, May 18, 2012, 08:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

So here you'll find information of how to handle bloodbowl manager.
A free program that gathers information from the matches, just upload the match you just played and TaTaaa, information is summarized in a few moments.

This is a good link for how to get started with it.
http://94.23.239.117/BloodBowlManager.ClickOnce/publish.htm

Good luck and please remember to upload the games.
Info about that where to put it is found here!

Cheers!
B with admins

Mr B

Updated the link!!
Should work now.

Cheers!
&B

Gnaarkill

So, ive installed the program but it doesnt seem i can upload my last match against hakos, is there anything special i have to do?

Barmution

There's one issue with BBmanager that's a little annoying:

It's partially based on the log file of the game, which is resat/cleared every time you start the game. This means that essential data are gone if you start BloodBowl after the game you played. I'm guessing that both of you and Hakos have started Blood Bowl after your match and that we're just going to have to miss the stats from that game.

No biggie, but please remember to upload right after the game is played next time  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Hmm... I think i have managed to post my match against hakos now. I watched the replay on the match and BBmanager detected it.
So hopefully the stats will be up to date shortly :)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

BB Manager installed and inspected, looks interesting.

Hope Gnaarkill managed to upload the result.

Barmution

Stats are up  ;D

Great work, G!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

If you missed to upload directly after the game and started BB you need to watch the whole replay in order for it to detect the replay file, but then it should work.

On that subject, does anyone know how to speed the replays up on a laptop that doesn't have a full keyboard?

Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 20, 2012, 09:03:25 PM
If you missed to upload directly after the game and started BB you need to watch the whole replay in order for it to detect the replay file, but then it should work.

On that subject, does anyone know how to speed the replays up on a laptop that doesn't have a full keyboard?
The replay thing is a neat trick, thanks Golden!

Sadly, I can't help with the laptop thing, but I think I may have read something about it on the official forums once.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 20, 2012, 09:03:25 PM

Looks like you can remap the inc/dec speed keys:
http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=511&p=10740&hilit=inputs.xml#p10740

Haven't tried myself, though.