Season 8 SIGN-UP

Started by J-Reedy, May 19, 2012, 02:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

I raise my Cup to you and to the Cup being a Cup.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Yep, I'm also in favor of a cup format, it's much more exciting, yet sometimes quite unfair towards good performing teams in the regular season.

By the way, my new pro elf team is training hard, I'll sign him up shortly :) Let's see how it feels to be on the other side of the fence, being bashed to death.

J-Reedy

Cup, sayeth also I.

And yes Hakos, you don't need to do anything as your team is already registered. Also sorry for mixing you're noble humans with those walking beer barrels.

Signed up with my first love, Cougar Kittens. I didn't have to do much fidgeting to get the team below 1200 TV after the gentle cropping of experienced players that Bantha's Nightbowlarna performed in the S4 finals. Still thinking about the possibility of a completely fresh team but for now I took the easy route as I always spend inordinate amounts of time on building new teams.

Gnaarkill

Havent been posting alot on the forum lately. But i have read almost everything :)
So i guess its the same for me as for Hakos. Vinterlegionen is already signed in, right?
My vote also goes to the CUP format.

Looking forward to the new season!  ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Hi, just checking in to say that I'm still somewhat alive :D

I've been really busy with long hours at work this past week, and haven't gotten around to making a new team yet. I will enter one though, probably at some time during the weekend. I think I'll roll me some brand new Wood Elfs to offset my slightly bashy Chaos team from the previous seasons. I've got a general theme and a few player names thought up as well, just need to settle on the starting roster... to tree or not to tree, that is the question :)

Mr B

8 in 2 to go, join the fray

tags

"You cannot make an application for this team as its value is below the league's requirements."

Wha..? I can't enter a 970 TV team?

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on August 17, 2012, 03:46:49 PM
"You cannot make an application for this team as its value is below the league's requirements."

Wha..? I can't enter a 970 TV team?
Hmm

Mr B

Fixed, 950 is the minimum now.

Gurgeh

I applied to the league with a High Elf team called White Fire.

/tobias

tags

The Partly Animals have applied!

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on August 18, 2012, 02:21:13 AM
That's such an awesome team name! Props, man!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Eeh, dudes!
We have 10 coaches now... ;D
We have 10 unique teams now.. :o
We also have maximum diff @ 200 tv, min vs max, totally cool!  8)

Agile teams represented by:
Elfy Way: Elfs
The Partly Animals: W-Elfs
White Fire: H-Efls

Bashers represented by:
Chaotic dudes: Chaos
Drop Dead Gorgeous: Khemri
Sweet Sweet Decay: Nurlge
Material Ghouls: Undead

And then we have the neutral zone guarded by:
Cougar Kittens: Amazon
Getingarna: Humans
Vinterlegionen: Norse

Agile 3
Bash 4
Netural 3

Very nice balance ;)

I'll fire it of now, no stress keeping the games as some are still on vacation as I understand it.
Play when you can, and when you see that all other are waiting for you and your opponent to get your game on, please hurry up. :P
Thanks!

Lets get rocking!
/B

tags

Quote from: Barmution on August 18, 2012, 10:22:19 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 18, 2012, 02:21:13 AM
That's such an awesome team name! Props, man!

Thanks, quite happy with that myself, I must admit :D