S7 MATCH DAY 3

Started by J-Reedy, May 21, 2012, 04:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Just one more match day before the playoffsy things:

J-Reedy

OK Barm, time for the dead vs. delf. Here are my OK start times for the week (all times CEST/GMT+2):

- Tuesday 19-20.30
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 18.30-20
- Sat almost any time

Let me know, if any of those suit you, sir. If nescessary, Sunday should also be OK, I'll have one thing to do at some point of the day but that'll take only couple of hours, so I'm open to time suggestions.

tags

Golden, I can start the following times in CEST:

Today 20:00+
Wednesday 18:00+
Thursday 18:00+ (I think, may be home slightly later)

Unfortunately, that's pretty much it this week. Leaving straight from work Friday and staying away without internet access until Monday evening. Could possibly do late Monday if that's the only way we get to play this.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 21, 2012, 04:30:20 AM
OK Barm, time for the dead vs. delf. Here are my OK start times for the week (all times CEST/GMT+2):

- Tuesday 19-20.30
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 18.30-20
- Sat almost any time

Let me know, if any of those suit you, sir. If nescessary, Sunday should also be OK, I'll have one thing to do at some point of the day but that'll take only couple of hours, so I'm open to time suggestions.

The best times for me are probably Thursday 19.00 and early/late Sunday. I might be able to play tomorrow (tuesday) at 20.30, but it's kind of a long shot so I'll let you know if that option opens up. So let's say Thursday at 19.00 with an option for tomorrow night if possible?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on May 21, 2012, 08:14:02 AM
The best times for me are probably Thursday 19.00 and early/late Sunday. I might be able to play tomorrow (tuesday) at 20.30, but it's kind of a long shot so I'll let you know if that option opens up. So let's say Thursday at 19.00 with an option for tomorrow night if possible?

That's a deal. I'll be online tomorrow until about 15.00 and then I'll disappear into woods for few hours, so would be great if you can let me know about tomorrow before that.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on May 21, 2012, 08:03:46 AM

Unfortunately, that's pretty much it this week. Leaving straight from work Friday and staying away without internet access until Monday evening. Could possibly do late Monday if that's the only way we get to play this.
That's ok, I can play tonight. Lets say 20.00 then?

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 21, 2012, 09:15:07 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 21, 2012, 08:03:46 AM

That's ok, I can play tonight. Lets say 20.00 then?
Excellent! See you then :)

Luiggi

Hello, fellas.

What's the deadline for this week's match? This week I'm moving back home after 9 months in another country and I won't be able to play until Friday if I'm lucky (and if my computer gets there alive... let's pray to UPS), and maybe Monday if I'm not. That would mean I'd have to forfeit this match (which wouldn't like at all, matches are meant to be played!). I'll keep you posted on this issue, I just wanted you to know that if I don't show around much next week is because I'm quite busy.

I wouldn't want to delay the start of the play-offs so if I don't make it in time just admin me a loss, but if there's a chance of playing next weekend (or even Monday/Tuesday), please tell me so I can try to hurry things up when I settle back home.

Cheers.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 21, 2012, 08:31:51 AM
That's a deal. I'll be online tomorrow until about 15.00 and then I'll disappear into woods for few hours, so would be great if you can let me know about tomorrow before that.
No problem, I'll probably know by tonight. Don't get lost in the woods, I hear there's wolves about...  ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

The deadline is usually sunday night (ie next sunday). If you have a game sheduled and both can play monday or so that should be ok though.

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on May 21, 2012, 11:59:13 AM
Hello, fellas.

What's the deadline for this week's match? This week I'm moving back home after 9 months in another country and I won't be able to play until Friday if I'm lucky (and if my computer gets there alive... let's pray to UPS), and maybe Monday if I'm not. That would mean I'd have to forfeit this match (which wouldn't like at all, matches are meant to be played!). I'll keep you posted on this issue, I just wanted you to know that if I don't show around much next week is because I'm quite busy.

I wouldn't want to delay the start of the play-offs so if I don't make it in time just admin me a loss, but if there's a chance of playing next weekend (or even Monday/Tuesday), please tell me so I can try to hurry things up when I settle back home.

Cheers.

Hi.

I can play on friday after 19:00 and monday (both today and next week) after 19:00. During weekend, I'm not sure but either saturday or sunday should be completely free, if anyone suits you better, let me know so I can plan my weekend.

I really hope we can manage to play something, I would rather play and lose when not playing and win.

By the way what happens if a match is not played with regards to victory, SPP, gold, etc?

/Håkan

hakos

And another question.

How is the playoff seeded? Completely random? Within the pools? Based on TV, based on points, first seed 1 in the shark vs 8th seed in tuna, etc?

Might be good to know too see if it is better to win or to lose but preserve the team...

/Håkan

Barmution

If you get a walkover, ie an admined win, you get assigned 2 random TDs, 2 random MVPs and double winnings.

The play-off seedings are lowest ranking vs highest ranking between the groups, ie: 1st Shark vs 4th Tuna, 2nd Shark vs 3rd Tuna etc.

Luiggi

Ok, thanks for the replies.

I have another game scheduled for today but in case that one gets cancelled, I'd be free to play you today (that'd save us a lot of trouble). If not, I'll have to wait until my computer gets back to Spain and see if everything is OK to play on Friday or Monday.

Barmution

Hey J-Reedy!

A plan got cancelled so I'm keen on a match tomorrow night at 20.30 CEST if it still suits you.