S7 MATCH DAY 3

Started by J-Reedy, May 21, 2012, 04:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Ok Mr. with a big B :)

Lets get this heavyweight norse battle going!

My ok starting time this week is:
Tuesday: 21.00-22.00
Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 19.00 - 22.00 (Preferable)
Friday: 20.00 - 00.00
Saturday: All day until 17.00 (Preferable)
Sunday: 14.00 - 19.00

See you on the pitch!  :D

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on May 21, 2012, 06:18:33 PM
Hey J-Reedy!

A plan got cancelled so I'm keen on a match tomorrow night at 20.30 CEST if it still suits you.

All righty, it's a go-go today at 20.30. See'ya on the field!

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 21, 2012, 09:25:43 PM
Ok Mr. with a big B :)

Lets get this heavyweight norse battle going!

My ok starting time this week is:
Tuesday: 21.00-22.00
Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 19.00 - 22.00 (Preferable)
Friday: 20.00 - 00.00
Saturday: All day until 17.00 (Preferable)
Sunday: 14.00 - 19.00

See you on the pitch!  :D

/Gnaarkill
Hi there, let's try today then, I'd guess it's cest time.
Let's aim for a starting schedule at 20:30, shall we?

Gnaarkill

Hey Mr.B!

Yes, the times are CEST.
I have training tonight so unfortunatly I cant make it to 20.30. 21.00 is ok though.

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 22, 2012, 05:40:32 AM
All righty, it's a go-go today at 20.30. See'ya on the field!
Great, be sure to bring your mutts - we've got the leashes and lashes!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Yo B!

Seems like our match didnt work out like scheduled. I saw you online on BB but couldnt contact you.
Maybe we can play tomorrow @21.00 CEST instead?
I will check the forum a little bit more, i can play until around 22.30 CEST today.

See you!

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Wow... the Wolf-Whistlers really culled my weak. 2 rookies dead in a seriously intense match were DSS eked out a victory, severly helped by a crowd rioting in their favor in turn 16. Thanks for the match, J. Some strong play there, and the win didn't feel entirely fair, but a Dark Elf takes what is put on the table.  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 22, 2012, 09:44:44 PM
Yo B!

Seems like our match didnt work out like scheduled. I saw you online on BB but couldnt contact you.
I will check the forum a little bit more, i can play until around 22.30 CEST today.

See you!

/Gnaarkill

Hi again Mr.B!

Unfortunate to say, i cant make it to the match today @21.00 CEST?
Are you able to make it another day this week?

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 23, 2012, 09:28:52 AM
Yo B!

See you!

/Gnaarkill

Hi again Mr.B!

/Gnaarkill

Hm, strange my mind was agreed on a game today....
Sorry about this.. my fault.. so sunday should work.. and i'd guess saturday evening also, friday evening..whats best?

cheers
B

Luiggi

Ok guys, me and my computer are safe and sound back in my home town. From now on I'll have shitloads of work to do but I think I'll still keep most evenings free, so I'll see if I can continue playing next season. As for this one, I can only kick-off on Saturday (kick off between 16.00 and 18.00) and Sunday (between 16.00 and 20.00). All times are GMT +2. If these do not work go ahead and tell me of any time in which you would be available so I can try to reschedule some stuff and get the game played.

See you, and sorry for warning you so late but I just got my computer (it went faster than expected, yeah!).

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on May 24, 2012, 07:19:27 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 23, 2012, 09:28:52 AM
Yo B!

See you!

/Gnaarkill

Hi again Mr.B!

/Gnaarkill

Hm, strange my mind was agreed on a game today....
Sorry about this.. my fault.. so sunday should work.. and i'd guess saturday evening also, friday evening..whats best?

cheers
B

Sunday should work. What about 13.30 CEST on Sunday?

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on May 24, 2012, 09:34:45 PM
Ok guys, me and my computer are safe and sound back in my home town. From now on I'll have shitloads of work to do but I think I'll still keep most evenings free, so I'll see if I can continue playing next season. As for this one, I can only kick-off on Saturday (kick off between 16.00 and 18.00) and Sunday (between 16.00 and 20.00). All times are GMT +2. If these do not work go ahead and tell me of any time in which you would be available so I can try to reschedule some stuff and get the game played.

See you, and sorry for warning you so late but I just got my computer (it went faster than expected, yeah!).

Ok, lets say saturday 16:00 then. Let's have the other possible times (all work for me) in reserve if needed

/Håkan

Gnaarkill

Hi again Mr.B!

Im sorry, ive had a very busy week. Things have come in the way all the time. This also happens on Sunday im afraid. Im going to visit my brother on his birthday at around 13.30. Pretty bad timing ;)

Though I am available on Sunday evening. So, new time.
How about 19.00 CEST on Sunday?

Sorry for all the time changes!!

/Gnaarkill
CEO of "society of people with heads under their arms"  ;)

Mr B

hehe, NP.. that time fits my schedule better  :o

Luiggi

Quote from: hakos on May 25, 2012, 04:48:57 PM

Ok, lets say saturday 16:00 then. Let's have the other possible times (all work for me) in reserve if needed

/Håkan

Cool, I'll see you in a few hours.