S7 MATCH DAY 4 - CUP ROUND 1

Started by J-Reedy, May 28, 2012, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All righty folks, it looks like we have a Grand Slam as a league type instead of championship due to some client issues. This means that we setup should be as follows: 1) Regular season which we just played, followed by 2) Cup matches and finally 3) playoffs. What this means is that every team gets three additional cup matches before the playoffs IF the client setup doesn't surprise us again.
If anybody has any trouble with this setup, let us know and we'll see what we can do. Otherwise, we shall play the cup matches and then it's on to the playoffs!

Here are the cup matches for the first round:

PS. Are any of you Swedes out there from Stockholm? I'm going to the big S next weekend to run the marathon and I was wondering if there are any good gaming stores / comic book stores out there that I should visit? I know about the Comics Heaven in Gamla stan and I'll be sure to visit it again. I was just wondering if there are any good stores that I don't know about and I thought to tap you for the information :)

Luiggi

Well, let's see how it goes then, maybe with some more games my orcs will find a way to redeem themselves from the shame of being outbashed by norses :D

Except for Thursday I can play everyday between 16.00 and 20.00 GMT +2, Gnaarkill, so take your pick.

hakos

That was an interesting twist in the schedule but I'm all for it since I get more matches before I'm out in the play-offs. :)

Just out of curiosity, how was the groups selected? Seems just one team have moved between the earlier groups?

As usual I can play from ~19:00 all evenings from wednesday and forward if I just get a notice one day ahead.

And about the extra request...

http://www.sfbok.se/
Definitely THE place to go to for Fantasy and SF books. Also have a good selection of Manga and a lot of comics. Finally they have a good selection of games. There are stores with better selection but this is a good store

http://www.dragonslair.se/
I have not been here myself but according to rumors from trusted sources this seems to be the biggest gaming store in Stockholm

/Håkan

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on May 28, 2012, 08:09:34 PM
Well, let's see how it goes then, maybe with some more games my orcs will find a way to redeem themselves from the shame of being outbashed by norses :D

Except for Thursday I can play everyday between 16.00 and 20.00 GMT +2, Gnaarkill, so take your pick.

How about tomorrow (tuesday) @20.00 CEST Luiggi?

Ill bet your orcs are eager to spill some norse blood :)
My team is pretty beaten up so i think you have some good chances to stomp on already aching norse heads ;)

BTW,
Whats up with the changes in the groups? Why are the gentlemen in the tuna division now?

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Tomorrow 20.00 then. If something comes up and I have to reschedule I'll try to warn you in advance. This summer I'll have tons of work so I hope it does not interfere too much with my blood bowl plans :D

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on May 28, 2012, 08:55:54 PM
Just out of curiosity, how was the groups selected? Seems just one team have moved between the earlier groups?

Not sure about this but it seems that the groups are sorted based on Team Value once again. The ones with the highest TV in the other and the lowest in the other group. So basically Dragon Trainers went past my Wolf-Whistlers in team value and rose to the "sharks" group.

As usual I can play from ~19:00 all evenings from wednesday and forward if I just get a notice one day ahead.

OK, Wednesday and Thursday are the only possible for me as I'll be travelling on Friday and away for the whole weekend. So either Wed or Thu and any time between 19 and 21 will do. Take you pick and let me know.

Thanks for the store info, much appreciated!

tags

Ok Golden, hadn't thought we would meet again immediately, but that seems to be the way of it.

I'm available to start from 18:00-22:00 CEST Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week (may start later Friday)

Barmution

Ok, mr. B, it's the DSS' turn to face an even more Frenzy loaded team than themselves.

Thursday and Friday evening (19-21 CEST start) are my best times, with Saturday evening (18+) and Sunday (11-13/20-21) as options.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Yo, lets  plan for Friday then,

Info regarding the groups, as a have "new"teams my plan is to let them be in the group with lowest TV each time we regroup.
Br B

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on May 29, 2012, 07:16:01 AM
Ok Golden, hadn't thought we would meet again immediately, but that seems to be the way of it.

I'm available to start from 18:00-22:00 CEST Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week (may start later Friday)
I might be able to make it wednesday. I'll fill you in as soon as I know. Otherwise friday, late, should work, starting around 22 CEST or so.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 29, 2012, 09:31:58 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 29, 2012, 07:16:01 AM

I might be able to make it wednesday. I'll fill you in as soon as I know. Otherwise friday, late, should work, starting around 22 CEST or so.

Sounds good. Turns out 18 is probably too early for me Wednesday though, so hopefully you are able to start 20 or later. I will probably be able to make 19, not sure yet.

The Golden Arrow

If I'm free at wednesday I can start any time ;)

hakos

OK, Wednesday and Thursday are the only possible for me as I'll be travelling on Friday and away for the whole weekend. So either Wed or Thu and any time between 19 and 21 will do. Take you pick and let me know.

Thanks for the store info, much appreciated!
[/quote]

I would prefer thursday but since plans sometimes change, lets go for wednesday at 19 and have thursday in reserve.

/Håkan

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B