S7 MATCH DAY 4 - CUP ROUND 1

Started by J-Reedy, May 28, 2012, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 29, 2012, 11:04:07 AM
If I'm free at wednesday I can start any time ;)

Excellent, let's say 20:00 CEST then, shall we?

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on May 29, 2012, 12:41:37 PM
I would prefer thursday but since plans sometimes change, lets go for wednesday at 19 and have thursday in reserve.

So shall it be. Let's aim for the Wed 19 but if anything comes, feel free to change to Thursday as I have nothing else planned for either evening. See ya on the field!

Luiggi

Hey Gnaarkill, just so you know, I'm finishing some stuff and I still don't know if I'll be able to make it on time. Worst case scenario I'll be 15 minutes late, I hope you can wait for me :D

Edit: Scratch it all, I finished 10 minutes earlier. I'll be in-game.

Luiggi

Morg n' Thorg stepped onto the pitch to help Gnaarkill and his team and made quite a difference, but it wasn't enough to counter the orcs' superior experience and skillset. Early injuries (first one in the first block of the match) made it easy for the orcs to secure the ball both in their offensive drive and their defensive drive, finishing the match with a 2-0 result. Out of the 5 casualties that the norse team suffered, 4 were badly hurts and 1 was a death, but the apothecary showed his expertise by completely healing the player. Morg n' Thorg suffered the consequences of bullying around for the whole match and was Knocked Out by a 8 man foul right before the whistle. Serves him right!

Well played Gnaarkill, there was such a TV difference that not even Morg could balance it out. He's a fearsome rival though, it's been nice and different playing with him on the pitch.

PS: Black orc lvl 4, wooohooo :D :D :D

PS2: I just uploaded the game to the Tuna division, but considering how J-Reedy swapped, maybe a new NUL S7 Cup needs to be created in BB Manager so it does not end up in a mess...

Mr B

True, hmm Lets see if we can have bbm pol for the cup, all included.
Game valid.

Cheers!
/B

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on May 29, 2012, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 29, 2012, 11:04:07 AM
If I'm free at wednesday I can start any time ;)

Excellent, let's say 20:00 CEST then, shall we?

Terribly sorry for flip-flopping, but if you're still available for starting 21:00, let's say 21:00! Busy week ::)

The Golden Arrow

I think I'll be avaible 21.00, will come back to you otherwise.

The Golden Arrow

Just checking in to tell you that the game is on!

I still have a few players left for you to kill ;)

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 30, 2012, 08:09:40 PM
Just checking in to tell you that the game is on!

I still have a few players left for you to kill ;)

Wait, what? How did that happen? I must be getting sloppy :P

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on May 29, 2012, 09:18:04 PM
Morg n' Thorg stepped onto the pitch to help Gnaarkill and his team and made quite a difference, but it wasn't enough to counter the orcs' superior experience and skillset. Early injuries (first one in the first block of the match) made it easy for the orcs to secure the ball both in their offensive drive and their defensive drive, finishing the match with a 2-0 result. Out of the 5 casualties that the norse team suffered, 4 were badly hurts and 1 was a death, but the apothecary showed his expertise by completely healing the player. Morg n' Thorg suffered the consequences of bullying around for the whole match and was Knocked Out by a 8 man foul right before the whistle. Serves him right!

Well played Gnaarkill, there was such a TV difference that not even Morg could balance it out. He's a fearsome rival though, it's been nice and different playing with him on the pitch.

PS: Black orc lvl 4, wooohooo :D :D :D

PS2: I just uploaded the game to the Tuna division, but considering how J-Reedy swapped, maybe a new NUL S7 Cup needs to be created in BB Manager so it does not end up in a mess...

Thank you for the match luiggi!
It was actually a very enjoyable match even though I lost. First time i have used Morg in a online match and it was great fun  ;D

/Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill

Just want to notify everybody that im going away for the european championship tournament tomorrow.
So i will not be able to check the forums until monday. But i guess match day 5 wont start until next week anyway.

See you guys next week!

/Gnaarkill

tags

Golden arrow takes it, 2-1, after a solid piece of stalling in the 2nd half. One would think a chaos team could put pressure on the ball, but seems like it didn't work out :D

I uploaded the game to s7: sharks as match day 4... don't know if that's what you want or not.

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, it was a fun game, finally the game worked out like I had planned it :)

I managed to put up enough pressure that Kvasi had to score turn 7 and then elfed in a score. Second half I got the ball past his team and caged around the end zone in one corner and managed to hold there for like 3-4 turns. Then I walked it in on turn 7 and he only had two turns to score which is not good new to a chaos team.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 31, 2012, 12:26:59 AM
Yeah, it was a fun game, finally the game worked out like I had planned it :)

I managed to put up enough pressure that Kvasi had to score turn 7 and then elfed in a score. Second half I got the ball past his team and caged around the end zone in one corner and managed to hold there for like 3-4 turns. Then I walked it in on turn 7 and he only had two turns to score which is not good new to a chaos team.

I still think I may have been able to pull it off if you hadn't gotten that perfect defence :D

The Golden Arrow

With that throwing techique on the beast, don't think so ;)

But yeah, it was definently not impossible.